=][= REQUEST TUTORIALS HERE =][=

@neonfunk: For the legs, here's a few.... Link. Link.

As for the fireballs, I'd start with a ball like object (if you can't find something in your bitz box, a ball of well-dried greenstuff will work) drill a hole in the palm of your models' hand, as well as the ball, then using a piece of pinning tube, glue them together at the distance from each other you like. I usually use paperclips, but any pinning material will work. after that, follow this tutorial (Link for flames) to make the flames.

@Goose: Picky, picky.... :D Well, the only thing I can think of is stealing the head off the old pewter Mk. V armour.... (fella on the left, very snarl-y looking)

gallery_37532_7179_31865.jpg

or the Missle Launcher Mk. V head armour from the AoBR set....

gallery_37532_5399_1976830.png

Make a press mold, and you could have as many of these noggin's as you like.

Mmmh yes! Maybe I'll splurge on some Instamold/Oyumaru and maybe, possibly, if I've been good with my money this summer, a Mk V Heresy Armour kit, since I never get anything from Forgeworld normally.

Thanks 1000heathens, I'm mighty impressed with your knowledge of tutorials and shnazz, great help!

Tutorial Request:

Type: Modelling

Race: Imperial Guard

Details: Does anyone know how to make drills as I am trying to make my own hades breaching drill but need ideas for making drills

Cheers

This being a Power Armour forum I don't think we can help out with IG gear, but I'm sure you could get more help over at the Boot Camp.

Edited by Kierdale

Heh, well, let's assume he meant that he'd like to make a siege army that would like to tunnel under a hive-city wall, instead of drop-podding into the city.... Link and even better super awesome link.. By page three, it starts looking pretty awesome.

As for a Narthecium drill, I personally would take a piece of thin paper clip, add a teardrop shaped bit of greenstuff to the top of it, and sculpt the twisting drill lines downward, so as to keep a sharp 'point' towards the top. Let it dry, drill a hole where you want it, insert and glue.

Tutorial request:

Type: Painting

Race: Space Marines

Details: rhino/land raider headlight painting with source lighting, preferably in red/orange hues.

A good starter tutorial can be found HERE, or if you perfer videos,

Tutorial Request:

Type: Modelling/Fluff

Details: How to create a Space Marine Chapter Organization Chart. In the general style of the one on page 17 of the Space Marine codex. I want to make one for my Chapter. I have tried searching the B&C and the internet without any luck.

Madwolf

Tutorial Request:

Type: Modelling/Fluff

Details: How to create a Space Marine Chapter Organization Chart. In the general style of the one on page 17 of the Space Marine codex. I want to make one for my Chapter. I have tried searching the B&C and the internet without any luck.

Madwolf

Hope This helps :)

Tutorial request:

Type: Painting

Details: rhino/land raider headlight painting with source lighting, preferably in red/orange hues.

A good starter tutorial can be found HERE, or if you perfer videos,

Thanks Heathens, just gotta find the right oranges/reds now.

I want something unique I bought a single marine bike and I want to have a way to convert so I could say its a chaplain bike ir an attack bike ill post a picture of what I have done so far once I get new batteries for my camera Edited by CaptainAsmodai

looking for tutorials on modeling battle damage, i know there used to be one on the GW site but cannot seem to find it anymore, though i am looking for more than just bolter impacts, i need gouges and scars too

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...showarticle=433

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...showarticle=621

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=136501

http://thepaintingcorps.blogspot.dk/2010/1...tle-damage.html

http://www.coolminiornot.com/articles/5622...h-battle-damage

i thank you for your speedy response Brother Nihm, but alas those are all painting battle damage onto the armor, i am going to be working on a 13th company army very soon and was looking for ways to actually model the battle Damage, i found the article in the librarium about making bolter holes but was looking for something more like the old articles on the GW site about modeling damaged power armor (IIRC it was an article about modeling Tyranid war vets and included improvised armor as well as battle damage)

although this wealth of painting battle damage is also very helpful, while i shall continue my search for a modeling article, i will scour the painting tuts you posted to see how said battle damage will have to be painted!

• 2 weeks later...

Tutorial Request

Tutorial Type: Painting

Race: Sisters of Battle

Description: A tutorial on how to paint dust on tank armor, and models. With a desert theme basing, on white armor. Would like just a light layer, using GW paints if possible.

Edited by Sume