=][= REQUEST TUTORIALS HERE =][=

ash bases please
Mine are very simple. I spray them black, drybrush with various browns/greys, and highlight with white at the end.

It looks like this (there are more examples in my gallery):

gallery_11038_549_75075.jpggallery_11038_549_42754.jpg

Also take a look at these nifty examples: link

I am painting a Flesh Tearer army and was hoping someone could teach me how to paint a glowing effect around the eye lenses. The helmets are black and the eyes are red.

Thanks in advance.

I am painting a Flesh Tearer army and was hoping someone could teach me how to paint a glowing effect around the eye lenses. The helmets are black and the eyes are red.

Thanks in advance.

link & link, only substitute the greens with reds.

It is quite easy to figure out, just try it on a test-helmet first.

I would just use greenstuff or build the casing out of sanded/rounded styrene.

Here is an example of a conversion of the old metal incinerators that shows how it was done with greenstuff, back then: link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 Tutorial Requests:

Type: Modeling/Resin casting

Race: N/A

Request: I've a few Helmets (Iron Warriors, BT, Chaos Warriors) That I'd like ot get an idea how I could attempt a resin casting of. I've seen some people on here do it but I am completely new to the Resin thing. Tutorials on this or anything like it would be greatly appreciated.

Type: Modeling

Request: I've read here and there on the forum here on people cusom making their own decals I was wondering if there wa a tutorial, of a program that I might get pointed towards. Thank you.

Race: Marines

Request: Ensclosed cockpits on speeders.

I've seen a few speeders around with enclosed cockpits, I've tried myself but can't get it right.

Ideally I'd like the dimensions for the pieces used but I'd take whatever I can get.

2 Tutorial Requests:

Type: Modeling/Resin casting

Request: I've a few Helmets (Iron Warriors, BT, Chaos Warriors) That I'd like ot get an idea how I could attempt a resin casting of. I've seen some people on here do it but I am completely new to the Resin thing. Tutorials on this or anything like it would be greatly appreciated.

There are many ways to go about it, a brief and good How-To can be found: here

Request: I've read here and there on the forum here on people cusom making their own decals I was wondering if there wa a tutorial, of a program that I might get pointed towards. Thank you.

Try this: link

Race: Marines

Request: Ensclosed cockpits on speeders.

I've seen a few speeders around with enclosed cockpits, I've tried myself but can't get it right.

Ideally I'd like the dimensions for the pieces used but I'd take whatever I can get.

Your best bet is probably plasticard and careful planning, designing and building it up layer by layer.

Here's an example: link

• 2 weeks later...
But umm..in relation to the Request of the casting stuff.....how do I make the molds? Complete novice here.
Most people use Lego or something similar, examples: here

I wanted to know how to make easy and basic terrain for a hive planet?
Could you be more specific? which buildings/terrain features etc. are you looking to build?

Could you be more specific? which buildings/terrain features etc. are you looking to build?

I need help with building buildings or ruins for cities of death. But the thing is that I need a cheap way to build it out of things you could find around your house.

Edited by Gamer-freak16

well, sand, white glue and bits of cut up sprue work really well. Add in larger stones or cut pieces of foam board and your in. Heck courrugated cardboard and wall spackle helped me make some decent hills in the past. Edited by BloodWulf

Has anyone been able to do a good Blood Gorgon's color scheme yet?
As far as I know, no. I've been looking for them as well.

I'm wondering if a using a good glossy black with thin layers of watery red would do it well?
Grab a knocked-together test model and try it out? :)

I need help with building buildings or ruins for cities of death. But the thing is that I need a cheap way to build it out of things you could find around your house.

Here's one way to make buildings: link.

There's plenty of terrain tutorials to be found on YouTube.