Glory and Hate! A Marines Malevolent Project

Hyaenidae

They look amazing! Hope one day I will straighten my hands to the state, when I'll can paint like that ;) Dunno what music do you listen, though I think you theme song should be "Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company" :) 'Cuz this dudes look damn awesome.. and badass :ermm:

Very nice, I love hazard stripes. They just so remind me of the 3rd Ed rulebook, the first 40K thing I read :rolleyes:

I haven't read the Blood Gorgons book yet, The BL preview of it looked very good... But that £10 could be used for a second batch of 'Gaunts...

Is the new avatar representative of your new alliance?

Good call, Belisarius.

What do you think brother zxyogi? Should we show our wayward kin the error of his ways, lol.

Really now? Arch-Bibliosoph Aiakos thinks that would be a poor choice on your part, brothers... ;)

gallery_37532_5399_4487737.png

He's very, very, very WIP right now...besides the sarcophagus work, I haven't done ANY green stuff work yet (lotsa lightning bolts and wings by the time he's done), plus I'm waiting on some bitz to come in the mail. So, just a teaser for now.

@Brother Varen: thanks brother. A 1,250 ft drop into a friggin rabbit hole does wonderful things to the human ankle, lol. I'm mobile at least now, but the percosets are all gone...yay motrin.

@Mr. Malevolent: Yeah, like I said, I wanted a polar opposite to my MM's, and the Blood Gorgons fit perfectly. The MM's are loyal, but despise mortals of all forms, and are barely controlable as a fighting force; the Blood Gorgons are traitors (and twisted as hell), but respect the common fighting man, and refuse to act like barbarians. Should be fun, lol.

@Valgan: Thanks for the comments bro! My personal soundtrack consists of Heaven Shall Burn, Earth Crisis, Unearth, Cataract, and Walls of Jericho. But I get what you're saying, lol. Thanks man.

@Zincite: Thanks, man. Glad you like the stripes, they were a pain. The Gorgons were also in his first two books, and I got hooked. And I read that extract too...waiting for that book impatiently, lol.

@wokkers: Thanks, man! Glad you're liking them.

I'll update soon, take care y'all.

A 1,250 ft drop into a friggin rabbit hole does wonderful things to the human ankle, lol.

Just ask Alice B)

But yeah, I'm really looking forward to your Blood Gorgons, will you be waiting until you finish your Marines Malevolent to start them?

I just ordered the first book with the Blood Gorgons! So I'll be paying close attention to make sure you're not doing anything that goes against the fluff!

OH YEAH! And the Dreadnought looks awesome! I think there is a chance that I will be stealing your Freddy Kruger DCCs idea, if you don't mind of course :(

What do you think brother zxyogi? Should we show our wayward kin the error of his ways, lol.

Brother Varen,the Vengance Squads are boarding the Strike Cruisers as we speak!! :lol:

;)

ps wicked Dread you got there Heathens!!!.........now to retaliate with...with......summat nasty!!....start thinking Techmarines!!

^_^

Brother Varen, the Vengance Squads are boarding the Strike Cruisers as we speak!! :angry:

;)

ps wicked Dread you got there Heathens!!!.........now to retaliate with...with......summat nasty!!....start thinking Techmarines!!

:lol:

Well, if you need a Hive Fleet Dropped somewhere, just say the word. It's all Bio-matter to Us. ;)

Dang, I guess I'm gonna need to get a tutorial up for the claw, huh? lol. I'll take some close ups of the claw tomarrow, and give y'all a rundown of how I built it. Glad everyone seems to like it, and thanks for all the comments guys and gals!

@Goose: I cracked up at that Alice in Wonderland line, I didn't even think of that! I love being Airborne, but God, the landings suck sometimes, lol. I'll probably do a test model for the Blood Gorgons after my LPC vow, that comes first right now. Oh, and don't worry about the fluff, I follow all 40k fluff strictly...now, if there are some holes in the fluff, I also have no problem filling in the blanks, lol.

@Varen & Zxyogi: I cherish you Hero-Captains as my brothers, but if you dare set foot aboard The Sword of Terra, My Crusade will have some new, if somewhat damaged, warplate and weapons for my armoury.... ;) :P

@Zincite: Keep your filty xenos out of the factor, and face me as a marine, coward....Just kidding :D

Heathens, i'm lmao at your attempt to get the Malevolents to hasitate on boarding your heretic craft. :P

Besides i am waiting for your fluff. Also need more on this crusade or conflict with the Flesh Eaters that you mentioned.

Great work though.

Archived