You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

T14 is THE Eternal Crusader. ;)

T14 endures! :P Well met, brother.

You know you're a Black Templar when:

- Your Neophytes berate Chaplains of other chapters for being soft.

You know your a Black Templar when....

-The list of your Crusades is longer than a Space Pups saga.

-The list of the many worlds your Crusades have purified IS your Propergana.

-When you freak a Khorne Berzeker out because you look forward to getting him into hand to hand combat with you.

-When you perfer to use a bolter as a club than shoot it.

-Place bets on who can "be the better highlander".

-Wear more chains than a S&M festival.

-Grey Knights slap people for saying your a hertic.

-Commissar's respect you.

-You refuse to go with the Ultramarines because you might get the need to "Choak a Smuf."

When you like this:

Olgerth Istaarn

Oct 15 2010, 02:24 AM

The mission was to kick ass.

And Grimaldus said: "Brother Templars, let us kick ass!"

But the Salamanders said: "We must save the citizens!" and did not joint the Templars in kicking ass.

So Grimaldus took out the mission statement and hit the Salamanders over the head with it. And he said: "It says here in plain Gothic: "KICK ASS". Those citizens will die anyway, because if you hadn't noticed, the whole world is going to hell in an Orky handbasket. But if we kick ass, maybe it won't ALL go into the said handbasket."

But the Salamanders said: "That's just how we roll, yo. Bros before hos. I mean, saving Imperial lives before kicking ass." And they still wouldn't join the Templars in kicking ass.

That upset Grimaldus, and he thought of beating the Salamanders up with his diamond pimp cane. But he didn't want to scratch it up.

So instead he simply said: "Get out of my city".

And the Salamanders did, because it was obvious that in five minutes Grimaldus wouldn't care about scratching up his diamond pimp cane at all.

Verd.

Edited by Marshal Wilhelm

Now, I'm not a BT player (don't slay me!) but I've had a couple of thoughts...

You know your a Black Templar when...

- you look at the Nemesis Greatsword for the DreadKnight and think "Now THAT'S a sword for my EC!"

- you wonder if your bolters could fire tiny sword shaped rounds

- you wonder why you carry guns at all?

- you think about taking a Baneblade, replacing all the gun barrels with swords and making it a true BaneBLADE

- you wonder why anyone would play other armies, and realize you need SOMETHING to crusade against :P

On a side note, I play that other awesome chapter *cough*spacepups*cough and sometimes play team games with a BT friend. I usually play the part of the can opener, while he eats the juicy goodness on the inside :) Works pretty well... And he seems to like the arrangement because he gets to charge faster and sooner :D

And I am thinking about taking the nemesis greatsword and converting a model to carry and painting it in a familiar black scheme ;)

You know your Black Templar when:

-You are in Chemistry class and when you answer a question correctly you go draw a chainsword on the board. (guilty)

-You look at your desk and realize that the LEGO landscape you just made looks like a bridge in armaggedon (guilty)

-when your in studyhall at school and check out a computer so you can check B&C (guilty)

-When you and your best mate yell "HERETIC!" everytime the teacher in Chemistry says Stoichiometry.(guilty)

-When you see a car crash or an abulance and say "His Side armour had a value of 8" or "His armour save was to low" (guilty)

-When you've drawn schematics for a Land Raider Helbrecht during German Literature class.(guilty)

oh, and when everytime you see another spacemarine chapter you laugh at them.

This is gold ^_^

Let's see, my contribution....

~ You know you're a Templar when you think Commissars are too soft hearted

~...when you have stabbed a dice with a sword and cursed it as a coward when coming up 1

~...you're the only one in the doctor's office without a look of surprise when the X-Rays reveal your internal organs have been replaced with pure hatred

~...kittens stop speaking and plotting the downfall of humanity out of sheer terror when you enter the room

~...the song "Paint it Black" causes you sexual arousal

~...your signature requires the use of a sword

~...you have a shrine of at least medium size and no less than 5 candles devoted to ADB in your house

~...you'll pay the points to use an under effective biker unit equipped with lances in spite of improved Fast Attack choices after the latest FAQ :)

~...you have spent countless hours trying to figure out a way to make Lightning Claws look more sword like

~...you'd rather carry 5 swords than one lascannon

~...you can do more damage with one sword than 5 lascannons

Edit: ~...you're Landraider Crusader was not bought at an Ad Mech Used Tanks lot

10/10

You know ur templar when: U are convinced that dice of any color that isnt black are unlucky, and only use the 4 that you have even when the assault terminators with a marshal charge and reroll hits and wounds(thats 31 attacks with rerolls).

Search "anti emo" on youtube when your bored instead of "something funny" like all normal inferior people do.

Grimace when u see ultramarines, and whant to excrete on any space wolves armies you see, and think "pearlies" when you see blood angels as often as normal

inferior people do when they see high elves.

Have more land raider crusaders than squads to carry in them.

Guilty on all charges and proud of it.

This is gold :whistling:

~...when you have stabbed a dice with a sword and cursed it as a coward when coming up 1

~...you're the only one in the doctor's office without a look of surprise when the X-Rays reveal your internal organs have been replaced with pure hatred

~...kittens stop speaking and plotting the downfall of humanity out of sheer terror when you enter the room

~...you have a shrine of at least medium size and no less than 5 candles devoted to ADB in your house

~...you'll pay the points to use an under effective biker unit equipped with lances in spite of improved Fast Attack choices after the latest FAQ :tu:

~...you have spent countless hours trying to figure out a way to make Lightning Claws look more sword like

Edit: ~...you're Landraider Crusader was not bought at an Ad Mech Used Tanks lot

10/10

You know ur templar when: U are convinced that dice of any color that isnt black are unlucky, and only use the 4 that you have even when the assault terminators with a marshal charge and reroll hits and wounds(thats 31 attacks with rerolls).

Search "anti emo" on youtube when your bored instead of "something funny" like all normal inferior people do.

Grimace when u see ultramarines, and whant to excrete on any space wolves armies you see, and think "pearlies" when you see blood angels as often as normal

Aww brother... what did high elves do to you? Thats my army in WHF.... and I PWN so SHUT THE HELL UP! <_<

but seriously, doesnt get more BA than High elves in WHF.... sorry. Their dicipline is to be admired by the imperium. SO precise. So calculated, so skilled. so EFFECTIVE.

Guilty as well, but I have made sure I have plenty of black dice. I guess its a Black Templar thing.

And to add to that.

You know you are a BT player....when you need a bucket to carry all of said black dice to games, instead of a little bag or tin.

This is gold :lol:

~...you'll pay the points to use an under effective biker unit equipped with lances in spite of improved Fast Attack choices after the latest FAQ ;)

10/10

Aww brother... what did high elves do to you? Thats my army in WHF.... and I PWN so SHUT THE HELL UP! :D

but seriously, doesnt get more BA than High elves in WHF.... sorry. Their dicipline is to be admired by the imperium. SO precise. So calculated, so skilled. so EFFECTIVE.

OH NO! PEARLY ALERT! GET OFF THIS THREAD! Sorry if u play high elves, but its the only army I think of as pearlies part of blood angels.

alright, new to the crusade, but here it goes.

You know your a black templar most righteous knight of the Emperor when.....

you want to slap goth kids for not earning the right to wear the holiest of colors.

you want to slap emo kids and tell them no, you don't need any help from the dark angels.

you look at dark angel symbology and wonder why they only really use swords for decoration.

you look at high marshal albrecht's gold armour and think "thats what happens when heretics are involved in codex painting".

you pay over a thousand dollars to take a college course, just to learn more of the crusades.(guilty)

you want to slap black panthers for not earning the right to wear black gloves.

black pride and black power mean something totally different to you.

you were disappointed during black history month.

you want to slap grey knights for there name; we all know that grey is half-@$$ed black and knights are lower station then templars.

The C:SM's EC is a pu$$y in your opinion.

you look at all those codex following marines and can't help but wonder if those bright colors are compensating for something.(we all know who's ossmodula is bigger) :P

...when you buy 15 Shooty Terminators (including 3 Sgts, 2 ACs, and 1 Cyclone) and 5 scouts for $56.

....how? and what does that have to do with being BT?

We all need more Neophytes. I don't know about you but mine seem to keep dieing on me.

...when you buy 15 Shooty Terminators (including 3 Sgts, 2 ACs, and 1 Cyclone) and 5 scouts for $56.

....how? and what does that have to do with being BT?

ebay.

And i am a Black Templar. I got this epic deal. It seemed relevant to me. :(

When you build a list and swear up and down to put more ranged units in but actually take out some for more cc oriented units from fear of loosing line of sight on the enemy.

When you buy an old Emperor's Champion model without waiting to know what the PnP will be, so you can realise your dream of either making a sigsmund..or having him as you actual emperor's champion..flanked by current emperor's champions as sword brethren =D