You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

Ah, we must single out those more lesser chapters, lest the less lesser chapters of Dorn's most least lesser gene-seed would look at least a little lesser than their less lesser status deserves.

Edited by Firepower

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/304104-rogal-dorn-wasnt-a-good-guy-not-a-troll/

When you curse the Inquisition for stepping in before you managed to Crusade that troll.

I have to agree though I like to think that's why they stepped in to provent the unslaught of the richeous! I love how he even had to put 'not a troll' in the title. Thats the internet equilivent of someone who starts a conversation 'I'm not racist but...'

It seems the goal was to bury the conversation to keep it from becoming a problem, not so that it would pop up in another part of the forum among a group that would explicitly take offense to the topic.  :whistling:

When you're watching a documentary on the Crusades and note down every knights name you hear in case you need more Templar names for your writing projects.

Christopher tyreman's book "Gods war: a new history of the crusades" is also a good resource for things like this as it is very comprehensive with names and places. The Great Courses DVD set on the history of the crusades was also very good. Edited by The_Chaplain

When you buy your wife (previous Eldar player)  some Templars and she says,

'OMG how did you know I wanted these??' 

to which i reply 'it's simple my friend told me -'. 

'Get that witch some templars, WITCHES love templars' 

(May need to change the w to b's in that last sentence hehe :teehee:)

Edited by The_son_of_Dorn

Question for AlmightyWalrus: Were Imperial forces able to claim victory after the Riptide was beaten to death? Or were there surviving Tau units that shot your Master of the Forge to death, after the Riptide's defeat?

The fight ended in a technical draw ,as in "he was going to get tabled the next turn but had enough stuff left when the game ended to tie in points".

When you are asked to critique a list and you have literally no idea what any of the Librarian's Filthy Witch's wargear or rules do.

But when looking it up you see that he has no invul save and that makes you smile :devil:

Nothing is invulnerable if you apply enough hatred. :)

When you are asked to critique a list and you have literally no idea what any of the Librarian's Filthy Witch's wargear or rules do.

But when looking it up you see that he has no invul save and that makes you smile :devil:

Nothing is invulnerable if you apply enough hatred. :smile.:

What about our faith?

Faith + Zeal = Hatred

Bonus points for spelling "zeal" correctly.  You get to go into the Advance Templar Math class next semester.  Chainsword Calculus.

Is that where I learn how to Rend 2+ Armor Saves?

Unless they cover the bit where 1 filthy xenos + 1 chainsword = 2*(1/2 xenos) + 1 mess to clean (with fire).

Faith + Zeal = Hatred

Bonus points for spelling "zeal" correctly.  You get to go into the Advance Templar Math class next semester.  Chainsword Calculus.

You both misspelled zeal.  :tongue.:

When you know not to argue with the chaplain on the correct spelling of zeal.

Do remember Firepower has the paddle.

Also when making lists most of, if not all of, your characters end up with power weapons. Even the one that shouldn't get anywhere near combat.

*puts on rappers hat*

Run, when you see the templars comming!, when see the tempalrs comming! 

1 to the 2 to the 3 to the 4,

righteous zeal knocking down my door,

witches pyre being built on my living room floor

Templar said ' heretic witch what you believing in the chaos gods for!

Run, when you see the templars coming!, when see the tempalrs comming! 

Tying me to to the pyre then the flamers came out,

'Chaos gods were are you!' was all i could shout,

Grand Master looked looked at my browser history and saw that id messed about, 

'Said i see you've visited that website sexy-chaos-nurgle-girl-that-smells-like-a-trout'

Run, when you see the templars coming!, when see the templars coming!

Sadly for me im done for and here is my que, 

Gonna be diced up in a templar stew!

Or maybe melta gunned to gloop and put in a fondu! 

wait, Is that steak sauce i smell? crud its a bbq!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AmG3wV-Mh3I/UBe3GdLWazI/AAAAAAAAAck/F33qJWlCeLU/s1600/Flesh%2BEater%2BObjective%2BBBQ_01.JPG

ZEAL YO!

Edited by The_son_of_Dorn

When you actually have the entry for a Librarian and Tigurius expunged from your Codex.

Today one of my warriors truly did the Templars proud. Been playing 30k, I have a character with a 5++ who spends 5 turns in challenges with various heralds of slaanesh. They all have AP 2 attacks, are invisible, and usually had a 4+ FNP.

Five rounds of 5-6 AP2 melee swings against him and he took one wound. ONE! He also scored all four hits to win the last challenge, again needing sixes. All while wielding nothing more than a bolt pistol and combat blade.

You know you are a Templar when your disgust for witches is so strong you can find and kill them even when they are invisible. The warp does not protect you from a Templar.

His actions also single handedly won me the game by blocking his DP into a narrow corridor with no way around.

here is a good one... when you go to the GW online store to start a black templar army and everything templar related is out of stock.......... uhg lol and i was gonna buy 6 of the chaptor upgrades too.......