You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

...When you tell the wife she can only have a dog if it's black & White and you can call him Grimaldus.

She's still thinking about it...

Priceless, which inspires me: Either those little plastic soldiers go or I do! Fine, heres your suitcase lol.

Not guilt of that (yet).

You know your uncle is a Black Templar when he

-Calls you his Neophyte when he comes to visit.

Makes me feel expendable :D

Garvi

Fixed that for you ;)

You are now my hero

You know you're a Black Templar when you re-write Black and Yellow to go like this:

Yes, Uh-huh

You know who it is

Black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white yeah (x2)

You know you're a Black Templar when you re-write Black and Yellow to go like this:

Yes, Uh-huh

You know who it is

Black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white yeah (x2)

"Got a call from my chaplain, this just in. Witches loathe me cause im purgatin' their best friends.

Not an infidel, but she a xenos.

This aint for one night, im crusadin' all week bro"

STOP. Unless we make a youtube video.

Surprisingly good though.

Also, you know you are a Black Templar when you read Rules of Engagement and it keeps you up at night. Not really, but I am mad.

I am glad I am not the only one.

When you ask if you can bring your one handed sword with you to iraq and on missions.

When they refuse that but allow you to bring your battle axe.

You know you're a black templar when...

you just had to buy a templars cross pendant after reading this thread. (guilty)

Hah! Ironically I have been considering getting this.

http://www.trilogyjewelry.com/media/00/a20792a1244047fa00ddef_m.JPG

You know you're a black templar when...

you just had to buy a templars cross pendant after reading this thread. (guilty)

Hah! Ironically I have been considering getting this.

http://www.trilogyjewelry.com/media/00/a20...7fa00ddef_m.JPG

Huummm... Looks awesome :mellow:

I've got one of these:

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mWkaWim39MNfJfEVGJ2nY9g/140.jpg

You know you are a Black Templer,

!. when you see the bodies strewn all over the carpark, at your local boozer caused by your Emperors champ.

2. When visiting your local library you visibly twitch and recite the litanies of hate, while getting your books stamped!

When you stride around at work with your left hand down by your side with a balled fist while your right hand points your pen (sword) forwards. Not guilty yet but I have done some wierd things.

Darth Vader, the Dragon Age Templars, and the Teutonic Knights are my favorite sources of inspiration for modelling.

My Marshal conversion is an all black armored badass with an all black tabard and all black cloak. I dont know how to paint it yet.

He is the Black Knight. It's pretty ballin.

Get some pics up then. :lol:

You know you're a Black Templar when:

You've been playing BTs since C:Armageddon and you read this forum from beginning to end and immediately create an account so you can post . . . . and you're the 3rd guy to do so.

One of your so called 'gaming buddies' refers to the Emperor's Chump and you ball up your fist and consider sending his dentist some business.

You've only ever considered building another Black Templar army. (this time I'm going all out with the Hospitalers color scheme)

Have 3 EC models. The original two handed model, The current sword uplifted model, and one doozy of a conversion I created.

Read about getting assaulted by beardy units and WINNING. and nod knowingly

You finally get around to building a Fantasy army and you build a CC army that gets into combat quickly. (Beastmen)

You laugh out loud at work when you read about

~ spending all that money on FW bits to pimp out your BT army.

~ looking at the new GK models and think they would make great Templars

~ not thinking twice abour suffering great losses knowing you'll even the score when you get into combat

~ Watching Kingdom of Heaven (and in my case loving both paint schemes)

You know your a Black Templar when....

...you ALSO create an account just to comment on this thread.

...you buy other codex(s), sit down to write a new list........ and after an hour you have another 2000 point Black Templar list (happens to me all the time)

...your ork opponent knows better than to charge his nobs into ANYTHING expecting an easy win.

...when you automatically start to reroll missed to-hits, even when playing other armies. (reflex)

...when you catch yourself from telling customers "The Emperor Protects" instead of "Have a great day..."

You know you're a Templar when:

You go paintballing and repeatedly find yourself in the forward position. (guilty as of yesterday)

You are running out of paintballs, down to 7 shots, so you decide to storm the opponents bunker in a suicidal attempt at glory. (guilty as of yesterday)

You have no problem questioning the loyalty of Grey Knights to the emperor.