Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I magnetised and glued my first Tactical Squad.

Magnets FTW! I hope it was the new Tac squad. Such a joy to work with that kit. I could build 6 of these and be happy.

Yes, it is the new one. Magnets 3x1mm. Sarg has power fist or chainsword (right arm is also removable but I don't have more arms to make any more options than combi-weapon). For special weapon guy I can switch between all 4 options and the guy with missile launcher has removable both hands and backpack (when I get some Devastators bits I will magnetize options for him also.

Those new supres are really great. To bad there are no heavy weapon options, but I can live with that.

And yes, I could build couple more of these guys and still enjoy it :)

Aquilanus, on 15 Jan 2014 - 17:03, said:http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_images/carbon_red/snapback.png

Chaeron, on 15 Jan 2014 - 16:54, said:http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_images/carbon_red/snapback.png

Finished my Call of Chaos vows - phew!

Today in the hobby, I failed my Call of Chaos vows.

Spawnhood awaits! :blink.:

Why do we fall Aquilanus?

Dude, you're Chaos. You always fail. That's what you guys do.

You're only real talent is taking a bunch of good guys with you while failing.

I keep hoping you guys'll figure this out eventually, but apparently 40,000 years isn't enough time to see the obvious. ;)

Today I started building my third squad of PM's for my 40k DG force.  Last night I completed the first two, built ready for undercoat, hopefully I'll have all four built by midweek ready to start on the dreads.

I figured I finally needed to get this force underway before I begin ordering my 30k DG army.

well, last night...    

I assembled the "tub" of my Stormblade, dewarped the top hull, trimmed flash and sprue blocks and cut my finger....  I am debating on whether to assemble the track links on it or paint them separate and put them on later...