Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I consider cutting up all my old books to make room.  You know, cut out the fluff, throw out the rules, then bind the fluff into a folder for the feels.

I dunno, just a thought.

Oh, and I put gloss coat over some decals. 

TITH I consider cutting up all my old books to make room.  You know, cut out the fluff, throw out the rules, then bind the fluff into a folder for the feels.

I dunno, just a thought.

I did this and WOW the room I have for more sprues.

Today in the hobby, I finally broke through a nine month modellers block and built one of my Celestine and Geminae twins sets (one was bought by themselves, the other with Inquisitor Greyfax and Belisarius Cawl). They are the first models I've built or touched in anyway since August last year

Hopefully I can keep the momentum up.

Ordered my copy of Shadow Wars: Armageddon for a small scale game and to have some fun with Wolf Scouts (probably my favourite unit ever).

Why are the servohaulers out of stock atm? :( I'm more inclined to try and build terrain and stuff until I see what else FW comes up with for the VIth/waiting for Dreadbought Drop Pods to come back.

I dunno, just a thought.

Here's a better idea; just find a half-decent PDF and download that, sell the book and donate the cash to charity. Everybody's a winner.

I dunno, just a thought.

I'll gladly take your rules.;) I find old rules are very helpful when homebrewing stuff.

@Isinfier - Hmm.  Not a bad idea, actually.  If I can find the PDF, then done.  I have some family members who could be donors to the refugee cause, if you know what I mean.  If not, cut up FTW.  Then the rules can go to Teenengee :happy.:

Even more people win!

Oh, and I painted over the gloss coat.

You mean the NuMarines?  Wait your turn.

Besides, they won't matter much unless you know how to use them.  So "blah" is actually important to know.

Yo.

You mean the NuMarines?  Wait your turn.

Besides, they won't matter much unless you know how to use them.  So "blah" is actually important to know.

Yo.

I should of said I could care less about the rules (which is true) . But want to see the new models. I have SW & kill team anyway .

TITH I made my first order from a bits company, firstly to repair an old metal model, the second for a bit for my CM (the burning blade) and using the rest to make my Master of the Forge when he's unarmored (the blacksmith kit on Anvil Industry). I'm a tad excited, though i was an idiot and didn't check to see if they actually took the card I was using, and it turns out they didn't, so it took nearly a week to make the order. It went through, though, so it's all good.

TITHI started kitbashing and converting some mk4 marines into renegades, ordered like 180 skulls from Wargames Exclusive, and worked on a few fluff ideas for my warband. Overall really excited to have direction in the hobby again, and loving how adding extra bits to miniatures gives them so much character. Anyone know a good kit to get lots of spikey bits and skulls and chains?

YITHI built an Iron Havoc and a tactical marine. Glad I finally managed to find the urge to start an army, pity I've had to bounce from IF to NL to WB's to the Iron Warriors for the impetus. TITHI plan to get at least another nine tactical's and four more Iron Havoc's built and will be going to a model fair, see if there's anything to be picked up.

TITH I used green stuff for the first time. I'm using it to make flayed skin trophies for my Black Shield/Renegade marines. It's a little tricky at first, but I'm having a whole lot of fun. The idea of an army thats completely unique satisfies me immensely. Photos will follow once they're painted!

Lately in the hobby I've been both gratEful and annoyed at GW for 8th edition. Annoyed because JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY! and grateful because it's taken the steam out of gaming, list building and new purchases - ive actually been painting!

When 8th drops i might play with a fully painted army for tur first time, ever.