Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Looks like a clean coat, well done.

I was rather pleased!!! Temperature and weather conditions were JUST good enough for spray priming so got out as many minis as I could and went to town!

TITHI Finished another 10 gk strikes heraldry, then found i'd forgotten about 20 interceptors :wallbash: but on a positive note i managed to come up with enough five letter names for everybody

also painted a tally man and two spawn for my deathguard army as a break from fiddly bits

Side note gave my nephew the last version of the sm codex so he can read up on the lore and try his hand at list building

TITHI Got less artsy and more mathematical, I totaled up how many grey knights I actually have, Turns out it's just under 9k

Consisting of 30 strikes, 20 interceptors, 10 purgation, 16 terminators, 20 paladins, 10 purifiers, 16 characters, 3 landraiders (godhammer, crusader and vortimer), 3 dreadnoughts, 3 dreadknights, 2 stormravens, 1 rhino and a sicaran because they look cool in silver.

So far I've done the heraldry (individual names on the shoulder scrolls and tiny scripture on all of their purity seals etc) on all but the 16 terminators and the livery on everyone but the strikes and terminators.

so with the job almost done I'm moving onto something less shiny for a while, terrain painting:wink: well at least until my eyes stop bleeding from all the squinting to do those dang scrolls

Edited by treadhead

YITHI rescued my 30K from storage at my dad's. Two boxes of BaC, one BoP, some drop pods and a bunch of bits.

Today I opened up the battlefoam box to take stock and was surprised to find a full set of army painter brushes I don't remember buying. Literally need some glues, primer and paints and good to go.

TiTHI finally finished my display cabinet and filled it with models. The lion's share of the space is taken up with my Adeptus Mechanicus army but I've still got room for some odd models. My Orks are staying in their cases since they wouldn't fit in the remaining gaps. I really like it, I just probably don't have room for another case just yet. Considering that I was sent two broken cases before this one arrived I don't want to rush into that situation again.

Cabinet

TITH,

Here are my finished (finally) Death Company Intercessors!  They are everything I hoped for and more.  Custom shoulder pads and Thunder hammers really made them what I envisioned, since there is no kit for them.  

Stay safe out there everyone!

Dan

That's a lot more than I ever plan to field considering they are barely better than regular ones/not better than Veteran ones, and cost a lot more in raw points and by being an Elites option. :sweat:

Sorry if this is too about COVID-19 but was just interested to see if anyone else has bought some models given the extended amount of time they may have to spend inside. Personally I've bought the space wolves battle force box and waiting for Saga of the Beast to come out before my next purchase :biggrin.:

So I suppose the question is, is anyone adding to their army or starting a new one in these tough times? Sharing pictures is not only welcome but encouraged! 

I don't need to, my pile of shame could keep me going for about 3-4 years :-)

having said that, I am very close to ordering that new shrine, and I don't even have a Sisters army.....

I just want it as terrain.  Looks so cool!

Haven't bought anything yet I was thinking about a new Imperial Guard army but not yet. 
I was thinking about selling my Primaris army to pay for an Imperial Guard army but I also kinda want to repaint it.  I guess I wont be buying anything just yet. 

having said that, I am very close to ordering that new shrine, and I don't even have a Sisters army.....

Same here. My custom chapter's lore has them loathing the ecclisiarchy. My table at home that I'm slowly working on has the Sanctus Santorum Killzone as the central part. I want that sisters statue so I can vandalize it and have blood running from the eyes as the centerpiece of the temple.

TITHI finally found the parts needed to make my Plasma Death Squad of Raptors:

klCGmyg.jpg

Now I need to get two of the Chaos Lord with Jump Pack so I can make molds of the jump pack...

Same here. My custom chapter's lore has them loathing the ecclisiarchy. My table at home that I'm slowly working on has the Sanctus Santorum Killzone as the central part. I want that sisters statue so I can vandalize it and have blood running from the eyes as the centerpiece of the temple.

Sounds like Heresy to me.

Sounds like Heresy to me.

I guess it all depends where your allegiance lies.