Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I received my latest bits order and for the first time in my life I washed little plastic bits with soap (as well as my hands before and after) ... strange days ...

I also sprayed more AT scenery stuff and emptied my last can of Chaos Black in the process ... not the world's end yet as I still have a couple of other cans but for the time being no more Chaos Black undercoat.

TITH,

I finished my solar array!  Super pleased with how it turned out.  I hope it inspires everyone to take advantage of the quarantine "down time" to create amazing terrain!

V/r,

Dan

That looks amazing! How did you make them?

TITH I realized I didn't plan painting the Armiger weapon arms correclty so I'm going to have to strip them and start over.

Plan? What's that? :biggrin.:

Those Harlequins, I just went in with "oh, I wanna do black and white" and got to work. That hair color wasn't planned, either; when I got to that point, I just mixed together Aethermatic Blue and Blood Angel, both Contrast paints, and saw where it took me.

That looks amazing! How did you make them?

Magos Takatus,

Here is a step-by-step photo build log:

https://overwhelmingodds40k.com/artistic-content-57-plum-modeling-supply-06-mini-truss-plastic-model-kit-my-finished-solar-array/

Thanks for the compliment and I hope your find the content enjoyable and informative.

V/r,

Dan

Today I finished the first of my quarantine reinforcements. 2 Packs of Intercessors for my Space Wolves. They are the Dark Imperium ones with the pack leaders decorated with a few extra toys from my bits box.

med_gallery_82363_15236_609763.jpg

med_gallery_82363_15236_117277.jpg

Goblin Green bases, huh? Funny, I decided to rim my Death Guard bases green in honor of those times - and since they're based in a yellow-green slime color, they almost look like proper Goblin Green.

TITH I’ve just primed my Harlequin kill team with my airbrush. Thinking of using it to do the colours as well. 

Edit: I did use it to do some basecoats. Went with Khorne red and averland sunset. Gone a bit crazy with it but I’ll tidy it all up tomorrow with a normal brush. 

5YYGV4kl.jpg

Edited by Axineton

Today I ordered about 120 OM shoulder pads and some UM gladious from Pop Goes the monkey on Shapeways.    These will be used for my UM Fourth company.      I am still working on my UM Fifth company VBG.     I have 80 shoulder pads to either add parts from Pop Goes the Monkey or use the decals for UM tactical squads, devastors and command squad.   I am almost done with the 20 assault marines.        Due to this virus I am working at home (still part  time)  and either reading WH40K books,  working on my UM figures or working on my model railroad stuff.     

Folks be safe stay healthy and listen to what you are being asked to do during this crisis.

Guest MistaGav

Finished my 2 regular repulsors today and ready to join the 3 Executioners I already have. Now I can field an army of them Muwah! Tomorrow I'll try and finish Master Lazarus.