Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

worked on my Art Scale Assault Marine legs. Yay progress!

If that's the Rainbow Warrior mini, then I can't wait to see it finished! :happy.:

Today in the hobby I did all bronze base colours and most of the grey on the remaining 8 marines. Reorganized all my bits and started grinding away on Kyrinov's Icon with a file. That thing is a pain to remove.

Today in the hobby I decorated the carpet with a pot of sepia, thankfully it was after I finished using it on the base of my iron clad. A little more work and I'll be finished that model.

I've done some prepping, mostly filing and preparing to spray. Basecoated some troops, pretty generically!

I also cleaned up the mouldlines I missed on my Dark Angels tactical squad - as it has been bugging me for ages!

Today I discovered that Vallejo Matt medium gives a flatter look than Vallejo Matt varnish. It was just what I needed after the gloss coat I used to apply my enamels. Try it out, works a treat. I diluted it with Vallejo acrylic thinner.

Today in the hobby I read Betrayal, built the five bolter dudes for my Havoc squad and am now working on Procel Vassago, Scourge of the Abrax Reaches. Also known as a counts-as Huron.

Because hey, what else is 5 in the morning for if not sorting out a conversion you've had on your mind for a while?

Dragonlover

Today in the hobby I visited the first GW Store in a loooong time. And impulse bought a Land Speeder Vengeance :pinch: Now I remember why I told myself not to go there. Also talked to the manager about getting a small points game going soon so I can finally play.

Also started assembly of said LSV, love the kit, absolutely love it. But will require some conversion work to make it a Typhoon.