Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby, I magnetised parts of my Contemptor, the first time I've used them :smile.: I've spent the last hour or so wondering what else I can magnetise... :laugh.:

Once you start, you will see opportunities EVERYWHERE! I really should post up pics sometime of my Ven Dread. He was the first one I did after I got the bug, and everything on him is magnetized. Shins. Armor panels. Shoulder armor. Chest plate… Everything. For no reason, other than I figured I'd want the ability to field two "different" ones from my company fluff. 

Yeeeep ha, same with pinning.

Today in the Hobby I got really angry so decided to calm myself via the medium of sorting out my painting station and converting the six Land Raider sized boxes of spare spru's into actual bits boxes. Here's the result. 

I have to do this ever so often because I keep putting more stuff I want to do next on my desk. :\

today in the hobby....

I put a lot of paint layers on my dark angels tactical squad, white, red, green, blue(librarian) parchment, pics up on my thread.

think I will work on basing tomorrow... \o/ really loving this hobby.

Today I have drooled over feller b&cer's models and giggled at gifs for a contest/competition apparently going on in the pca forum, thread, section, thingy.

Oh you mean my own progress? continued on my Razorback for my captain and command squad. For some reason I find these tanks more difficult to paint than infantry. :ermm:

Disclaimer: Please note, I are posting this while drunk. Hmmmm, no mention of ferrets or pink fuzzy bunnies. I making progress! :laugh.: :teehee:

Edited by Forgotten Knight

Today in the hobby I bathed two completely painted models in a bath designed to remove their colours...

...it's a first time for me! :)

Nice! I think you'll enjoy the freedom you'll suddenly feel to experiment with techniques and colors you were too scared to before. Nothing's permanent. Except spray paint enamel gloss black primer, that is.

Today in the hobby I......worked out the points cost of my Eldar army.  It got to about 2600 points....not bad for a few swaps and £100

Today in the hobby I got out my mag glass out AWWW!!!!!! got my bolter out.:laugh.: Did the same awhile back with my orks.

Edited by deathspectersgt7

Today in the hobby, I finally finished the three models I've been working on for a long time, and airbrushed the blue on the first portion of the next five. That feels great.

Today in the hobby I finished a squad of Stonebound:

gallery_46204_9220_537369.jpg

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken!

And realised I'm already planning another couple of combat squads from other DIY Chapters.

I might try and finish the models I've already got though, as against the grain as that sounds.:teehee:

Today in the hobby I looked at my current projects and lost all drive to do anything. Hmph.

Not acceptable. Go back and try again soldier. :)

Today in the hobby I started crafting a White Scars trooper, on a bike, with a sniper rifle for my Terra/Prospero thread.

Today in the hobby, I got nothing done...

BUT! My apartment is now mostly squared away from the move and the new furniture and all the other odds and ends that turn up when you move to a new place.

Which means that I can finally get down to doing some painting.

House Martell in 40k?

Today in the hobby, I got nothing done...

BUT! My apartment is now mostly squared away from the move and the new furniture and all the other odds and ends that turn up when you move to a new place.

Which means that I can finally get down to doing some painting.

House Martell in 40k?

To my embarrassment, I don't actually know.:sweat:

Back when I was creating the Chapter, Captain Juan Juarez suggested it as a battle cry and I thought it fit the Chapter quite well.

So... maybe?:laugh.: