Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today I "finished" my Knight. I applied too much micro sol and it softened/tore the paint on the shield. So until I get new transfers... it's going to have "battle damage"

Yesterday in the hobby, I started the Wall of Martyrs set. It's gonna be a long haul, but it'll look nice when it's done. I've got a link in my signature for those interested in seeing the preliminary pics, as well as my Fortress of Redemption and Aegis Defence Line.

Today I'm taking advantage of the glorious weather to under and basecoat my Alpha Legion. Seriously, it's like July out here.

Dragonlover

Well, a British July (so blink and miss it :laugh.: ). It is nice out though :smile.:

Today I'm taking advantage of the glorious weather to under and basecoat my Alpha Legion. Seriously, it's like July out here.

Dragonlover

Well, a British July (so blink and miss it :laugh.: ). It is nice out though :smile.:

*Looks out at the rolling vistas of fog, fog and more fog*

Yup, it's like British July alright. :laugh.:

For my part I carried on working on some models that are still waiting for their arms to arrive and got heartily sick of painting backpacks in more than two colours. :wallbash:

Today in the hobby..

Cut all the bars off the bottom of my dark angels tactical squad, base colored them and librarian turmiel, mounted them all to prescription bottles/caps, primed and based the packs and weapons.

Hoping the green turns out well...It's pretty dark.  I think it looks pretty good...

Ill add some pics to my thread today maybe

Today in the Hobby due to a coffee hang-over:wacko.:  paid no attention to the last step fell and broke my left wrist,:sad.: MAN I'am glad I paint with my Right.:smile.:

Very sorry to hear about that. Being a leftie, you immediately got my attention.

I finished my Termi Chaplain. Tomorrow I may get a LR to convert into a spartan... They are so close in size its silly

Would you have to make the Land Raider taller or just longer?

Dragonlover

Today in the hobby I will be magnetizing the jump-packs and regular backpacks of my Assault Marines. I also finally gave up on painting yellow and have once again shelved my Imperial Fists 2nd company project. Time to focus on my new project!

Edited by Reldn

Today in the hobby, I magnetised parts of my Contemptor, the first time I've used them :smile.: I've spent the last hour or so wondering what else I can magnetise... :laugh.:

Once you start, you will see opportunities EVERYWHERE! I really should post up pics sometime of my Ven Dread. He was the first one I did after I got the bug, and everything on him is magnetized. Shins. Armor panels. Shoulder armor. Chest plate… Everything. For no reason, other than I figured I'd want the ability to field two "different" ones from my company fluff.