Let The Galaxy Burn! Balefire Legion: 40k again!

thamier

Yeah, those are the Anvil autocannons.

Dragonlover

thanks, had those in a box, now i can get more if i need.

thanks forte was waiting for your comment, no super awsome quote though.

Lost on the "super awesome quote" bit. Thought the more I see what you've done with the head the more I want to build Noise Marines (though I may have to borrow the hair idea for one).

was kind of expecting you to be one of those that say something fun that could be quited in signature eventualy ;)

I am really looking forward to those nms.

hooray good to see everything coming along there, especially like the bionic eye on the warrior helm. thats nifty.

Im really excited for the defiler but probably more excited for the noise marines, they look promising!

if you want to view my work just follow the link in my sig it doesnt really get  good til page 3 though and dont read the words lest you go insane!

thanks, and im really excited about the noise marines too, will have a look at your models soon :)

the havocs are beasts really awesome and the plague zombies are inspired

*urge to start a chaos warband rising

Do it. You know you want to ;)

yes you know you really want too

Haha, sorry to disappoint. I was really tired. Should get the odd early night now and then with the kids liking to wake me up so early.

no way guys, the bar has been set too high! i dare not!

haha but of course i will, eventually just as soon as my space wolves run dry of inspiration :biggrin.::biggrin.: i still have alot to do! *13th company *cough

dont want to ramble to much in thaimers thread that would be unseemly

*ramble about space wolves that is

i cant sleep because i have night mares about chaos space marines that walk around and have giant demonic warmachines

jimmy and forte, you guys can do it! dont need to be awake to think of good stuff, and i looked at jimmys wolfs and they are clearly tainted by the dark goods, even moubting throphys on thir armour!!

the zombie butcher is just the cherry on the top of a brilliant cake !!!

mmm zombie cake!!!

Oh wow man! Those plague zombies are seriously good. Best I've ever seen actually. Good job!

Defiler is coming along nicely. Did you do the cabling with press molds?

best you ever seen? really? now i gotton all sorts of proud, not even sure i canmabge enough fale modesty for that one ;)

and ye used insta mould to press mould cables then had to sculpt a little to link the sections toghter to cover seams

thanks forte was waiting for your comment, no super awsome quote though.

Lost on the "super awesome quote" bit. Thought the more I see what you've done with the head the more I want to build Noise Marines (though I may have to borrow the hair idea for one).

was kind of expecting you to be one of those that say something fun that could be quited in signature eventualy :wink:

Well, if that's what you're after, here's a soundbite for your signature: "Thamier's Balefire Legion -- it's like the Black Legion, only awesome." ;)

i been looking at the codex and im unsure, is the noise marine champion able to take a sonic blaster too? or dosent he count as a noise marine?

also been thinking of adding a cupple of magnets into the champoins backpack so ill have the option to add magnetized doom siren , whatcha think?

i been looking at the codex and im unsure, is the noise marine champion able to take a sonic blaster too? or dosent he count as a noise marine?

also been thinking of adding a cupple of magnets into the champoins backpack so ill have the option to add magnetized doom siren , whatcha think?

Sorry to say it but the champ can't have a Sonic Blaster. Definitely worth magnetizing the backpack/Doom Siren though so you can be flexible with your lists.

Sorry to say it but the champ can't have a Sonic Blaster. Definitely worth magnetizing the backpack/Doom Siren though so you can be flexible with your lists.

you are really sure about that???

you are really sure about that???

Yup, a noise champion is not a noise marine (as evidenced by the different profiles). Only noise marines can take sonic blasters. The Noise champion is limited to the melee and ranged weapon list on p. 91.

If there were wargear that could be taken by noise marines or noise champions the rules would say "any model may take/replace ..."

Edited by Quixus

The head is from the shadow warriors kit

thanks alot forte, on the hunt for elven heads that would fit the sons of fulgrim, but with less pointy ears :)

I would imagine that noise champions may get access to sonics in the future (as I am they have had access in the past). Magnets are your friend.

gotta hope so, will have to wait and see, on the other hand got my first noice champin almost built.

boltgun bolt pistil and granades, added the magnet will build the doom syren later

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/E6E8B4AF-7095-4CED-929B-CE4F2D2B87E9.jpg