Let The Galaxy Burn! Balefire Legion: 40k again!

thamier

got something in the mail today

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/37B58345-91F7-4BB5-BB6C-EF5E7C011D33_1.jpg

couldent resist when i found these onlne and i had a quick look at the models and they look great the detials are awsome but the armour is way to skimpy to be powerarmour but guess its what is expected :p

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/F324FDA1-2416-47EF-AE76-A4CD51F4B18C.jpg

when i get the time i think these will be great fun to paint reminds me of a artwork insaw long ago with anwhite haired woman with chaos themed armour and skull boltpistol

I can't wait to see what you do with this (Awesomess expected).

im looking forward to it too, but still its a long list of things i also really want to do before these, need more time :P

not sure if i need to do any converting on these, the sculpts are great and like the diffrent poses, so might just be assembly and paint.

some of you may know the podcast combatphase i got my hands on this awsome dreadclaw from kenny lull, it needs some cleaning up and a bit of restoration but it be great for my Sons of Horus

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/15BE63A8-952F-442B-90BD-8E0AB9C06B61.jpg

so my to do list has grown even more unwieldy hehe

Genius.... Pure Genius....

Paint soon? Or will you wait for the whole unit?

thanks! first gonna finish this squad then make a special char hq ;) im also considering building some droppods and a few apothecarys then painting it all have theETL comming up and i gotta support my chaos team so building models so they are ready for paint is important and also reminding other chaos players to plede there 30k traitor legions as chaos for the ETL

AoD models in team Chaos forum? I call shenanigans :p

Saying that, your work is beautiful so the main winner is always the hobby!

Can't wait to see how it goes. Shouldn't you use it to slay some cult Mechanicus before I head back to the U.S.? We need at least one more game, hopefully two. ;)

hopefully, if not we just have to delay your trip back ;)

Got to admit I am not a fan of those cheesecake sisters models.

what cheesecake whats?

thanks! first gonna finish this squad then make a special char hq ;) im also considering building some droppods and a few apothecarys then painting it all have theETL comming up and i gotta support my chaos team so building models so they are ready for paint is important and also reminding other chaos players to plede there 30k traitor legions as chaos for the ETL

its oky i checked before i sarted, otherwise i wouldent have seted on my sons of hourus until next year, was told its okay we do it this way. a traitor marine with a missile launcher is after all a marine with millsile launcher so if its in the csm book or the other chaos books it should be okay, i was kinda worryed that the betrayal at catlh box would break the ETL, cause AoD would outweight all of rhe other teams toghter ...

I don't think there's enough movement in that last reaver. ;)

I can respect that man, but until 40k Night Lords have rules that reflect their feel as well as 30k rules do, I'm staying firmly in the AoD (Age of Darkness)

Ha, I've seen so many frater get confused over this, as many people think the arcronym stands for Angels of Death, ie the Codex Forum!

Good to havr you aboard the Chaos Train, thamier!!

Can't wait to see how it goes. Shouldn't you use it to slay some cult Mechanicus before I head back to the U.S.? We need at least one more game, hopefully two. ;)

what cheesecake whats?

its oky i checked before i sarted, otherwise i wouldent have seted on my sons of hourus until next year, was told its okay we do it this way. a traitor marine with a missile launcher is after all a marine with millsile launcher so if its in the csm book or the other chaos books it should be okay, i was kinda worryed that the betrayal at catlh box would break the ETL, cause AoD would outweight all of rhe other teams toghter ...

Honesty just teasing, tbh, I want a good down to the wire battle in ELT, and I have the same worry. Through I think codex marines could be a dark horse, they have a very strong codex now.

Less chit chat more paint slap!!! :p

oh brother jim, im not sure how you paint but i like to take my tine not just slap paint on :pppppppp

I don't think there's enough movement in that last reaver. ;)

I can respect that man, but until 40k Night Lords have rules that reflect their feel as well as 30k rules do, I'm staying firmly in the AoD (Age of Darkness)

Ha, I've seen so many frater get confused over this, as many people think the arcronym stands for Angels of Death, ie the Codex Forum!

Good to havr you aboard the Chaos Train, thamier!!

not enough movement hmm im not sure i can do much better but im very open to ideas and ill do my best.

the age of darkness did confuse me a bit but i have always been team chaos and plan to stay team chaos.

what cheesecake whats?

Honesty just teasing, tbh, I want a good down to the wire battle in ELT, and I have the same worry. Through I think codex marines could be a dark horse, they have a very strong codex now.

yes but still i really hope the moderati will adress this otherwise it might kill the entire ETL, ppl might really want to paint their new betryal at calth models and feel they have to run them under 30k instead of their normal team and if 80% of the ETL is HH then might aswell not bother competing

got something in the mail today

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/37B58345-91F7-4BB5-BB6C-EF5E7C011D33_1.jpg

couldent resist when i found these onlne and i had a quick look at the models and they look great the detials are awsome but the armour is way to skimpy to be powerarmour but guess its what is expected :tongue.:

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/F324FDA1-2416-47EF-AE76-A4CD51F4B18C.jpg

when i get the time i think these will be great fun to paint reminds me of a artwork insaw long ago with anwhite haired woman with chaos themed armour and skull boltpistol

THE BALEFIRE SISTERS : )

got something in the mail todayhttp://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/37B58345-91F7-4BB5-BB6C-EF5E7C011D33_1.jpg

couldent resist when i found these onlne and i had a quick look at the models and they look great the detials are awsome but the armour is way to skimpy to be powerarmour but guess its what is expected :Phttp://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/F324FDA1-2416-47EF-AE76-A4CD51F4B18C.jpg

THE BALEFIRE SISTERS : )

looks like someone got excited :)

sisters of slaanesh or balefire sisters. its hard but i think ill lean twords slaanesh but will wait until i actualy got them buildt and painted :)

• 3 weeks later...

His humble highness may be too shy to post this, but I'm not:laugh.:  Thamier joins me this week for our first part in Combat Phase's episode arc on CSM: Modeling & Conversion w/Thamier. Interview is in second half of episode.

Part 1 of our new Chaos Space Marine arc: Modeling & Converting

We talk news, hobby and games played, plus a bit of fun speculation about a favorite IP, wish-listing. Talented friend of the show, Peter, joins us to talk modeling and converting your own Chaos Space Marine armies and characters. *Note* Peter's audio starts out a bit softer but only for a few minutes. You must check out his work on his hobby blog on B&C (link below). 

We will be back next episode in the arc with All About Ahriman and then Khârn's own show with a special guest surprise (hmmm, what could it be?)... :) Enjoy!

Bolter and Chainsword work in progress thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278434-let-the-galaxy-burn-balefire-legion-is-back/

YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYI3yz6y7WYgmAQAkiYAIPQ

The ETL (remember team chaos needs support more participants for chaos please)

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322374-e-tenebrae-lux-v/

• 2 months later...
ill update the thread soonish bit first ill ask for some help, the smooth on products, for resin casting wich resin is best for casting warhammer ? might be a big project comming up in the future ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I love B&C

You fumble, you click on a signature, you discover a great artist, you pass some time looking at his thread and you become a huge fan

Thamier, when finally I will become good with conversion/painting, I wish I could be half as competent as you!