Let The Galaxy Burn! Balefire Legion: 40k again!

thamier

the two librarians look awesome. Especially the fine details on the hood!

thanks took alot of time but was well worth it :)

The newest Reaver looks absolutely wicked, man. Just... damn, those are some sexy legs he's got. Wow.

so what you are saying is the first one was awful? :p

Great reaver, I recently have scratch-built some of my own, but this are much better. You are really good at posing, it actually looks as he is descending with his jump pack.

thanks alot, was really what i was going for :)

The posing on that jump pack Reaver is spot on, really like the sense of movement in it.

thanks, didnt wanted them to be same old standard marines just with diffrent backpacks, still alot of work to do on them

here is the next half finished reaver

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/C82C0079-606E-4014-94B4-8FDF359E5EFB.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/12A7F561-118B-474A-8325-8FE0EE137BDA.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/79E1A612-DB38-46D1-9FE5-900CA5484899.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/1A0F5C2F-59DA-4C12-80C5-4D4E5CA4987A.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/CA4814B8-27D7-4D56-BBB9-D1AFEA2970D0.jpg

so hope you guys liked this guy too :) only 12 to go

I agree with what sockwithaticket said. You gonna vow for the AoD this year in the ETL?

hey Heinrich havent heard from you in ages, im gonna ajust the angle a litte up i can see what you guys are getting at :)

also no öt sure what AoD is but im team chaos thrugh and thrugh even talked with semper about this and as you all can clearly see these are chaosnspace marines :) and with all the betryal at calth boxes i hope that all you other chaos players will stick with team chaos, even though its 30k they are still chaos marines ;) so hoping that others will pledge them as such in the ETL

If the last one was great, this one is even better! That is a dinamic pose!

thanks mate next one will be even better

Have to say I loved your Black Legion but your colour scheme for your Sons of Horus looks amazing. The work you've put in to change the poses on all those BaC minis is astounding and the poses on those last models are excellent. More please?

Nemac

thanks i dont think i did much more pose ajusting than i do for my black legion but it is fun to customize and do some action pses, glad you like the colours took the forgeworld one and did a little lighter highlight :)

ill add more as soon as i can been busy with studys and also been preparing some warhammer videos

Damn...you know that I have to copy that and bling it up?

You leave me no choice. IT....IS....FAR.....TOOOOOOO.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

sure gonahead glad you find it worthy to copy :)

I think you need to tilt him upwards just a few degrees more, but it's a hell of a dynamic pose.

i had a close look at him and agree will ajust him a bit, thanks for the input and happy you like it sock :)

I agree with what sockwithaticket said. You gonna vow for the AoD this year in the ETL?

hey Heinrich havent heard from you in ages, im gonna ajust the angle a litte up i can see what you guys are getting at :smile.:

also no öt sure what AoD is but im team chaos thrugh and thrugh even talked with semper about this and as you all can clearly see these are chaosnspace marines :smile.: and with all the betryal at calth boxes i hope that all you other chaos players will stick with team chaos, even though its 30k they are still chaos marines :wink: so hoping that others will pledge them as such in the ETL

I can respect that man, but until 40k Night Lords have rules that reflect their feel as well as 30k rules do, I'm staying firmly in the AoD (Age of Darkness)

hey Heinrich havent heard from you in ages, im gonna ajust the angle a litte up i can see what you guys are getting at :)

also no öt sure what AoD is but im team chaos thrugh and thrugh even talked with semper about this and as you all can clearly see these are chaosnspace marines :) and with all the betryal at calth boxes i hope that all you other chaos players will stick with team chaos, even though its 30k they are still chaos marines ;) so hoping that others will pledge them as such in the ETL

I can respect that man, but until 40k Night Lords have rules that reflect their feel as well as 30k rules do, I'm staying firmly in the AoD (Age of Darkness)
gotta support the 40k team the cart wont get to the destination unless you help push it there, gotta set the good excample ;)

here is the next half finished reaver

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/C82C0079-606E-4014-94B4-8FDF359E5EFB.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/12A7F561-118B-474A-8325-8FE0EE137BDA.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/79E1A612-DB38-46D1-9FE5-900CA5484899.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/1A0F5C2F-59DA-4C12-80C5-4D4E5CA4987A.jpg

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad269/thamier/work%20in%20progress/CA4814B8-27D7-4D56-BBB9-D1AFEA2970D0.jpg

so hope you guys liked this guy too :smile.: only 12 to go

@thamier - Very nice mini! The old I just tripped over a rock pose:biggrin.:

Genius.... Pure Genius....

Paint soon? Or will you wait for the whole unit?

thanks! first gonna finish this squad then make a special char hq ;) im also considering building some droppods and a few apothecarys then painting it all have theETL comming up and i gotta support my chaos team so building models so they are ready for paint is important and also reminding other chaos players to plede there 30k traitor legions as chaos for the ETL

What a shame, we would have loved to see your SoH in the Age of Darkness team. Also, "technically" half of us are still chaos! Just that in early stages of it.

What a shame, we would have loved to see your SoH in the Age of Darkness team. Also, "technically" half of us are still chaos! Just that in early stages of it.
the thing is you can only compete for one team, so if you arnt with us, then you are agenst us :p

Last two Reavers looking great mate, got the posing nailed :tu:

thanks MR im gonna try make the next ones atlest as good hopefully better :) Edited by thamier

Damn you Thamier now I must try to build some converted raptors for myself!

I thought I was all finished converting with my latest lords, but now I must try for more!

No chance I'll get them ready for the ETL but I have some others planned and in the pipeline.

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the stellar work

I like these a lot, although the first of these last two I think has a slight pose problem with the left leg. The toe is turned in a bit too much to me and makes it look more like pirouette than a landing

Damn you Thamier now I must try to build some converted raptors for myself!

I thought I was all finished converting with my latest lords, but now I must try for more!

No chance I'll get them ready for the ETL but I have some others planned and in the pipeline.

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the stellar work

that made me smile Brother Jim, and we are NEVER finished converting ever! and there is always another project lined up ;)

I like these a lot, although the first of these last two I think has a slight pose problem with the left leg. The toe is turned in a bit too much to me and makes it look more like pirouette than a landing

hmm could be the angel of the pictures, but im gonna look at the model when i get home , thanks Teetengee