++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

Standing in midnight clad are my Night Lords of the 47th Company, "the Night's Reapers", commanded by Contemptor Captain Tol Zhaeqal.

Tol Zhaeqal, Commander of the XLVII Company of the VIII Legio Astartes

++Cross Ref. Contemptor++

Brilliant - GW needs to allow Dreadnought HQ's!

So "openers" of this topic, what happened to our gallery page? Should we send someone after the mods.

Haven't made it just yet, so don't go waving pitchforks and torches at the mods lol. This week has been a busy one for me, but I'm working on a banner and some fluff, I should hopefully have it up and running tonight. Basically it will be a showcase thread for everyone's finished fluff/models. That way you can all retain your WIP logs and not worry about having to double post what you're all working on, while building a cohesive gallery for future Night Lords and Night Lords fans to browse through.

So Brother Heinrich (Hail to you, brother - and kudo's for your excellent work) basically we can link our uploaded pics into our personal logs here on B&C AND to the Night Lords generic showcase? Sorry if I don;t get it right away, I am a super noob here on B&C. Happy to contribute though :-)

On a related but different topic: Who's also anxiously waiting for the Night Lords Contemptor Model? We've been spoiled for choice lately with rhino and land raider doors, the raptors and the shoulder pads, but THAT is the model I am truly waiting for! I've already ordered two Butcher Cannons to make a shooty one... And don't get me started on the Night Haunter Himself! 

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

So "openers" of this topic, what happened to our gallery page? Should we send someone after the mods.

Haven't made it just yet, so don't go waving pitchforks and torches at the mods lol. This week has been a busy one for me, but I'm working on a banner and some fluff, I should hopefully have it up and running tonight. Basically it will be a showcase thread for everyone's finished fluff/models. That way you can all retain your WIP logs and not worry about having to double post what you're all working on, while building a cohesive gallery for future Night Lords and Night Lords fans to browse through.

So Brother Heinrich (Hail to you, brother - and kudo's for your excellent work) basically we can link our uploaded pics into our personal logs here on B&C AND to the Night Lords generic showcase? Sorry if I don;t get it right away, I am a super noob here on B&C. Happy to contribute though :-)

On a related but different topic: Who's also anxiously waiting for the Night Lords Contemptor Model? We've been spoiled for choice lately with rhino and land raider doors, the raptors and the shoulder pads, but THAT is the model I am truly waiting for! I've already ordered two Butcher Cannons to make a shooty one... And don't get me started on the Night Haunter Himself! 

Thanks man, your work wis pretty outstanding as well. As far as the Showcase thread goes, it's basically going to be a giant thread where all of us can link our finished projects and pieces of fluff (try not to go overboard with this as there is a specific fan-fiction section and we don't want to go overboard and call down the wrath of the mods). People are still encouraged to have their own WIP threads and whatnot or even showcase threads, Flint and I just figured it would be a great resource/inspiration to have all the Night Lords stuff on the B&C collected into one place for every to view at once for all time.

Thanks for the compliment! I'm almost sorry to have made Obliterators from Centurions after having seen yours. They are SO fluffy! I like the idea of creating Legion-esque stand-ins for the more Chaos-y units in the Codex. Keep it up!

And Flint and you are totally right. I think it is a great idea to have all of us Lords of the Night inspire each other to bring fear to our enemies :-) I'm happy to double post (It's not like it is taking up extra storage space for the pics right?). Is this post already started or are we just continuing here..

Worry not, Heinrich and I (mostly heinrich while I yell and point at things) are hard at work building our community showcase thread!

^^^ This lol. Basically picture her avatar bouncing around like a riled-up kitten while my grumpy, broken self goes to work with a plasma cutter and a skinning knife. The Thread should be up by tonight (Pacific Time).

Worry not, Heinrich and I (mostly heinrich while I yell and point at things) are hard at work building our community showcase thread!

^^^ This lol. Basically picture her avatar bouncing around like a riled-up kitten while my grumpy, broken self goes to work with a plasma cutter and a skinning knife. The Thread should be up by tonight (Pacific Time).

tonite (Pacific Time-ish)

Is it weird that image is actually pretty easy to imagine? All I need are voice samples and I could have a whole movie running on in my head.

Is it weird that image is actually pretty easy to imagine? All I need are voice samples and I could have a whole movie running on in my head.

Very easy to imagine

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IizfZsGnkGI/UsoDgXpUh8I/AAAAAAAAAwM/NlnjEIgf07Y/s1600/Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction-Gif.gif

tumblr_inline_n01foreSrk1r7rikj.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PQwrXcx0raA/UUzdWW49KNI/AAAAAAAADsU/vjJbZnZIdW4/s1600/tumblr_m6b1d0ZZ3i1rsykmco2_250.gif

Aww...now I wish I played Night Lords... :sad.:

Dude. You play Alpha Legion. Just think of the VIII Legion as Hired Thugs, Inc.

Well I guess that can be done. I bet my cell needs some consultants on the topic of terror tactics and how to use fear optimally...

Aww...now I wish I played Night Lords... :(

Dude. You play Alpha Legion. Just think of the VIII Legion as Hired Thugs, Inc.
Well I guess that can be done. I bet my cell needs some consultants on the topic of terror tactics and how to use fear optimally...

well firstly you need a shark and some paint, now your gonnavtake that shark and paint it up to look like a salmon. Add to the local fishing spot, and aunt fanny is indeed your kneecap

Ok, so it's: Step one, infiltrate the fishing community for several years while building connections with rival fishing communities to further back the cause while playing with their rivalry to get the mood going for the completition of the plan. Step two, hijack the local fishing trade to gather funds for the paint to properly disguise it as a salmon, oh and a sorcerer should probably take care of it's mind so it behaves like a salmon as well until it's commanded otherwise, and while gathering resources we could also infiltrate the local government to further gain momentum for our later infiltration of the planetary government. Step three...err, what were we talking about again? :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IizfZsGnkGI/UsoDgXpUh8I/AAAAAAAAAwM/NlnjEIgf07Y/s1600/Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction-Gif.gif

tumblr_inline_n01foreSrk1r7rikj.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PQwrXcx0raA/UUzdWW49KNI/AAAAAAAADsU/vjJbZnZIdW4/s1600/tumblr_m6b1d0ZZ3i1rsykmco2_250.gif

Excuse me!

1.) I'm not a ginger

2.) I'm not a blonde

3.)... that unicorn is kinda cute.

Ok #2 might be close to the truth if she were wearing yoga pants and a my chemical romance t-shirt.