Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

I've got those, they are pretty decent.

As to these last guys, didnt you know that I have sworn a solemn vow to avoid buying more for now? You've already got me to dig out my last remaining World Eaters to fix up, have you no mercy? :p

I love the guy with the raised chainsword...oh and the double chain axe guy....yes.

I've got those, they are pretty decent.

As to these last guys, didnt you know that I have sworn a solemn vow to avoid buying more for now? You've already got me to dig out my last remaining World Eaters to fix up, have you no mercy? tongue.png

I love the guy with the raised chainsword...oh and the double chain axe guy....yes.

There is no mercy in the gladiatorial arena of the XII ;)

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it ;)

I am working on painting more assault marines and butchers will come next. Since I want to keep that old wargear feel to the force, since the WE were the red headed stepchild of the crusade and really did not care for new toys, what do you guys thinking feel about making some MKII jump pack destroyer?

Do it. Make sure to put massive amounts of blood on their guns, so it looks like they've been slaughtering their enemies at point blank range.

Oh yeah! I will add bayonets to the pistols. They ran out of ammo long ago but keep on butcherin'! Guaranteed stabbin' action poses ;)

Archived