Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Nice looking Ultracorpse Atia. He looks sufficiently dead. :thumbsup:

Thanks Kriegsmacht! ^_^ 

Looking good girl. 

We can totes be Word Bearer besties :-D

Hehe yeah! Best Cult-witch-friends for ever?^^

Totes

Hehe yay! Ginger-buddies for life ;)

You do corpses really well! Broken, dead, defeated, everything an Ultramarine should be!

Hail Horus!

Glad you like him so far - and I bet you will love what I'll do with him (little hint: it's a horror ;))

Who's Lorgar proposing too? XD

He is going to summon Qu'zlargo'helta'skelta

med_gallery_79873_11473_132141.jpg

It's going to be a diorama involving his best brother slaughtering some Ultramarines :whistling:

Also what colour is he going to be?

Red - this is Post-Istvaan, Shadow Crusade Lorgar we are talking about ;)

Sweet love the changes to Lorgar. If you feel up for it maybe green stuff a little magical (warp-ical?) fire.

Glad you like him!

Cool idea with the warp fire (it's actually a bit tricky since it seems not even GW can manage to sculpt good flames these days, but should be doable) - where do you have it in mind? At his fingers or at the horror?

Howdy Guys and Girls - while working on Samus, I also primed more WB stuff in order to make the black/grey on this guys simultanously - Breachers ahoi!

gallery_79873_10492_54832.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_78819.jpg

Awesome stuff I'm seeing here Atia. Going to be great to see some paint on them. :smile.::thumbsup:

Thanks Bro :smile.: :wub.:

Stick it on his finger! Wait, what. Uh, yeah. Sculpt the fire at the tip of his fingers. That's what I meant.

Hehe yeah - will look how it works with the diorama base and decide this than - the currently idea is that he summons the Horror from the corpse of the dead Ultramarine ("Rise my minion and burn the sons of the oh-so-perfect son ...")

Wow, that's a great re-pose of Lorgar! Looking forward to seeing some paint on him.

Glad you like him Apologist :blush.: :biggrin.: - and yeah, thanks to Captain Semper he got an earlier spot in my painting schedule ^.^

Good work, I'm looking forward to these progressing!

Thanks Colonel!

Sick repose on Lorgar. He's such a wonderfully simple design.

Glad you like him - yeah Edgar did a great job with the initial sculpt, but it doesn't work for a post-Istvaan Lorgar imo - I still wanted to achieve a kinda-relaxed cool look, but with more motion to be able to set him up with Angryron in their combo-diorama :smile.:

Maybe you could take some Inspiration from this fella:

http://paintwaterdiaries.com/showcase-converted-lorgar/

Thanks I already have seen this - had a thought about a book, would give it a fallen paladine feeling thats true, but not sure if he *needs* a book to summon a little horror :tongue.: - as with the flames, I'll take a look how the whole deal looks once everything is on its diorama base and decide it from there ^.^

Edited by Atia

Ugh, all my Word Bearers are sitting in metallic basecoats too.

Needs the motivation :biggrin.:

Love Lorgar's new look!

Thanks Girl! Just got a few pots of new GW airbrush paints :D

Possibly a bit late now but I was thinking around the fingers, like a bit of the warp burning. And you could mirror it on the demon. Fire isn't to hard, makes little GS ball and use a knife to drag upwards in a haphazard way.

Maybe a bit too late but as I said earlier, I will look how the whole diorama looks at the end, and if he needs something I'll either add the flames or a book :)

Lorgars repose is just what he needed, I am looking forward to seeing how the base and paint for him comes together.

Thanks Thousand Eyes :) currently building another bunch of Word Bearers while Samus dries, here is a little teaser:

gallery_79873_11473_2338.jpg

Cookie if you get what he is ;)

OMG, IVE BEEN REWARDED BY THE TRUE GODS! Bless, he even has a well retro scorpion tail!!! That's proper realms of Chaos. Are you going to convert them all to be individual? Because Gal Vorbak are cool, but this is far better!

Yep, he has a scorpion-tail and a bloodletter-like head like the old RoC khorne champion ^_^ - glad you like him :D

I've got 10 of this dudes, so I'll convert five of them to make them all unique :)