Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Who doesn't love a scorpion tail?! :biggrin.: awesome. sauce.

Thansk Helter! And yeah, scorpion tails are awesome and so classic :P 

That Gal Vorbak is awesome Atia. I love the scorpion tail. :thumbsup:

Lovely work. :smile.:

Double post ftw!!

Btw Atia who's the blurry guy with the Mohawk in the background of the pics? :smile.:

Thanks buddy :wub.:

Hehe, that sneeky guy is my very early WIP davinite lodge priest :P

Very nice conversion... I've always hated that FW released their Gal Vorbak very monopose and I want to add more to mine, but I hate duplicates. You may win me over.

Thanks! Exactly my thoughts - the Gal Vorbak are nice, but each of them is so special and unique, they are like character models, so you need to convert them if you want more than 5 ^^

Some lovely work here.

Can't wait to see some paint on that gal vorbak, love the scorpion tail.

Also, how fiddly was cutting lorgars kneepad for the repose? Thinking of doing something similar. (No summoning though :smile.: )

Thanks - glad you like my little Gal Vorbak ^.^

Lorgar wasn't easy to repose, but if you have some green stuff skills and a sharp knife and steady hands, its totally doable :)

The Lorgar pose is cool, but I can't  help seeing him n a scene from Hamlet, he needs to be holding a skull

"Alas poor Yorrick..."

Gal Vorbak are suitably stunning and creepy :smile.:

The Lorgar pose is cool, but I can't help seeing him n a scene from Hamlet, he needs to be holding a skull

"Alas poor Yorrick..."

Gal Vorbak are suitably stunning and creepy :smile.:

A sacrafical skull wreathed in witchfire...

Argel Tals skull? ... After all the closer the sacrifice the greater the effect :wink:

Ok guys, i *could* do that, and it would look like this:

12631208_178195052541902_275727430_o.jpg

not quite sure about it yet, still want to wait how the model works with the diorama base at the end before decide it ^^

what do you guys think?

I love that you have a flaming skull knocking around. Not sure it adds to the narrative.

Haha yeah love my bitz box lol.

And yeah, i think while it would look cool, it doesn't work with an more "action" scene in mind ^^

Nah, not a burning skull..

Go with your feelings Atia, use the force. ie. Go with your gut,

:biggrin.: yeah, will probably stick with the witch fingers ^^

Looks nice Atia. Although the skull should be filled with beer instead of flames. He looks like he's about to down it after a hard days work. :smile.:

mhmmm ..... a beer skull *_*

Did some more work on my Gal Vorbak today:

med_gallery_79873_11473_38958.jpg

gallery_79873_11473_18655.jpg

Edit:

Post Number 888 - well done guys, big thanks to everyone who likes and comments :)

med_gallery_79873_11473_822518.png

Edited by Atia

Nice green stuff work, can't wait to see more. Do you have access to the old Realms of Chaos - Slaves to darkness books? I'd love to see more mutations from that book (like the scorpion tail).

Also congrats on the 888th post. Khorne will be pleased!

Edited by Col.hertford

Hey Atia that's good work on the exoskeleton. Once it's painted it'll really show. :smile.:

Thanks Buddy :wub.:

Hell's bells miss, those are looking scarily fantastic. Congrats on the 888th post as well!

Thanks! Nothing protects better than a cool exo-skeleton :tongue.:

Nice green stuff work, can't wait to see more. Do you have access to the old Realms of Chaos - Slaves to darkness books? I'd love to see more mutations from that book (like the scorpion tail).

Also congrats on the 888th post. Khorne will be pleased!

Oh yeah i have access to both books :smile.: (thanks Dad!)

I actually want to add one or two things from the books to them, based on old chaos champions - any ideas if there is a head that is similiar to this one?:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot2016uqw1j78acy.png

Posts for the post god!

Posts for the Post God, Rumours for the Rumour Goddess and Nachos for the Movie Streamer ^.^

Yay for lorgars beer skull! Looks like a good addition, and nice spare ribs on the gal vorbak, they fit just right.

Don't forget your Khorneflakes for breakfast, best with gold or red top :wink:

mhmmmm Khorneflakes ^.^ - glad you like the Gal Vorbak so far helter :happy.:

Edited by Atia

You could use the skull helm from Archmagos Draykavac and add some horns.

Thanks - while i thought about that, it's probably to expensive just for a head (no clue what i would do with a second Draykavac :<)

Dusk raiders suggestion is a good one, if a bit expensive! I'm think maybe a skeleton horse or a advanced space crusade Tyranid as the starting point, then GS. They may be a bit big though.

Skeleton Horse may be too big, but a Seraphon head could work (representing the "head of a fleshhound" mutation rather than a skelletal beastmen)

Its all so beautiful T u T  , No words , Shoulda ... Sent... a Poet 

Now I gotta follow this one too XD 

Aww thanks :blush.: