Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Oh you!

You are starting this with the dessert of minis!? Abbadon?

Haha, not sure yet - I'll prolly try the Black Legion scheme first on an Obliterator :sweat: - just want to have the boy in blue done first :tongue.:

The model looks good, but is it an Objective marker, or a taller model's base?

Part of good ol' Abbys base :wink: - here's the crew so far:

Zs69z00.jpg

Oh you!

Haha, not sure yet - I'll prolly try the Black Legion scheme first on an Obliterator :sweat: - just want to have the boy in blue done first :tongue.:

Part of good ol' Abbys base :wink: - here's the crew so far:

Zs69z00.jpg

Yasssssss hurry up and finish them so I can’t ask you how you did it

And start mine over!

Howdy Guys and Girls :smile.:

Managed to finish the base so far - and now, with this first sacrifice to the dark gods done, let's start a Black Crusade ....

cvJprwC.jpg

fzVVMRc.jpg

x0cli4U.jpg

Experimenting with a 360° video :sweat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKQmsbDPRsk

Your not very good at what you do atia.......said nobody ever.

Great stuff!

:dry.: You almost had me :sweat: - glad you like it :biggrin.:

Ahh you tease! I guess it would be good to test out the paint scheme first before applying it to the Despoiler.

How are you going to do the black?

My current plan is to do them similiar to the 'Eavy Metal style, with a hint of blue in the highlightes :happy.:

Oh you!

Haha, not sure yet - I'll prolly try the Black Legion scheme first on an Obliterator :sweat: - just want to have the boy in blue done first :tongue.:

Part of good ol' Abbys base :wink: - here's the crew so far:

Hidden Content
Zs69z00.jpg

Yasssssss hurry up and finish them so I can’t ask you how you did it
And start mine over!

Hehe awww. Your stuff is great too, so no worries! I still need to do some bigger scaled heresy kill teams like your Alpha Legion :wink:  

Edited by Atia

I love what I am seeing! The flesh and black look great! Gold trim and metallics are spot on. And the red breaks it up nicely.

What do you think you’ll do for the base? Try to match Abaddons?

Thanks Hushrong!

I will do a mold from one of my Zone Mortalis tiles and do a custom 50mm ZM base for the Obliterators - Abaddons rubble will also be added on top of Zone Mortalis floor.

Plan is to paint them so they match my board, like my Genestealers or Eschers for Necromunda :sweat:

Howdy Guys and Girls :smile.:

Started to work on the Indomitus Terminators - awesome models, really a great example of "updating" a kit (besides the weapon options I guess ... but since I'm more a fluff bunny than player that doesn't really matters for me) :wub:

iokkq3G.jpg

I personally like your Obliterator's look, but is it legal in-game to pair an assault cannon with a power fist-mounted meltagun? (I thought the Obliterators were limited to twin ranged wewpons of the same kind.)

That's the official kit mate. Doesn't matter what the guns look like, they're "Fleshmetal Guns" :lol:

I personally like your Obliterator's look, but is it legal in-game to pair an assault cannon with a power fist-mounted meltagun? (I thought the Obliterators were limited to twin ranged wewpons of the same kind.)

That's the official kit mate. Doesn't matter what the guns look like, they're "Fleshmetal Guns" :laugh.:

Indeed - which is actually really a great base for a converters wet dream (especially once we get multipart variants) <3 

Nice job! They would look very nice in the sights of my bolter:)

I really like the paint job on the Obliterator's bare feet. Nice one!

Haha theeeenks! Now you see, this specific Obliterator is a former Oathbreaker of the White Scars - one of the few of that Chapter who specialized in the use of a Centurion Warsuit (something seen as a sacrifice within the order of the Khan, similiar but not as dreaded as becoming a Dreadnought). Now that he has his new brotherhood, beeing recast in black and gold, it's just natural that he wants to feel the grass under his toes again! :biggrin.:

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing more progress on these terminators.

Not sure how much time I'll find over the weekend, but I give my best :sweat:

Those Terminators are awesome I really want to buy some for Kill team :sad.:

Get them! Geeeeet theeeeem! :happy.:

Howdy Guys and Girls :)

Little update from this weekend - as I thought, didn't have that much time (and it was sooooo hot), but did a bit of progress on the Terminator Champion!

EoEl7Sr.jpg

cMUyufu.jpg

In other news - got a bunch of Contrast paints on Saturday - already tried them on a few details on the Champion - as I'm already using glazes aswell as the light or metallic basecoat > clear method these paints were a must buy, and so far I'm really happy with them!

f6vAONg.jpg