The Red Sorcerers of Prospero: Exiles of Osiris

Athrawes

I try to avoid the HH plogs as not to be tempted to start another project. I saw your ahriman in the rumours thread and had to check out your work. Absolutely amazing from 1st page to last. Damn you man I think you have just broken my HH resistance!!!

Welp, you're done for now. Might as well just give up and board the train. Resistance is futile and all that.

Edited by Slipstreams

I try to avoid the HH plogs as not to be tempted to start another project. I saw your ahriman in the rumours thread and had to check out your work. Absolutely amazing from 1st page to last. Damn you man I think you have just broken my HH resistance!!!

Part of the ship, part of the crew, part of the ship, part of the crew, part of the ship, part of the crew. :D

Do you have a Lost Legion resistance that needs breaking too?

I'm considering pulling the pictures off facebook. I've so far received about a dozen unkind messages, including some pretty offensive slurs about why I would pay so much money for a model and leave mold lines on it in the assembled pictures. 

Seriously?

I blue Tac a pre release model together because I'm excited to show the hobby community what it looks like when assembled, and the first thing that people feel the need to comment about is the mold lines? I received a dozen messages to that effect on facebook and multiple comments about it here and on Heresy30k, not to mention every rumor site that showcased the photo's I took.

Is that really what people are most passionate about when they see a new model?

From Facebook:

Jesus, what a retard Pays a :cuss ton of money and cant even :cussing clean it properly. Figures that some :cuss kid would buy this model with his parents money

If you're going to steal a model, at least remove the :cussing mold lines

and my favorite

:cuss you how you :cussing get this cant even build it rite

Most times this hobby community is wonderful, but sometimes it is utterly exhausting.

****Edited with adding some of my favorites***

It's the Internet. More to the point, it's Facebook. People are :cusss on the Internet and especially, I find, on Facebook.

In regards the forums, I find that mold lines are both one of the easiest things to point out and one of the things people miss most often. I think that's why people point it out so often.

Like Dindrenzi said, just try to ignore it. Other people's negativity should never affect you to any great degree.

Just my opinion, of course.

Edited by The Psycho

Dude welcome to the Internet.

I know alot of people are amazed with all your work and it would be a loss to the community if you let it get to you.

Honestly man your talented and you've proven your one of the best hobbyists around, so :cuss them off and know Kurama's got your back! Irl they'd keep their mouths shut especially if I got your back!

Seriously mate, ignore these keyboard warriors, they are being deliberately obtuse and obnoxious to get a rise out of you.

Sadly the internet gives such cretins a voice. It is easy to take cheap shots at just about anything, but as I always say, if you point a finger at someone there is always 3 more pointing back at you! Negativity like that is usually born from jealousy. I can assure you there are far more people that were happy to see you post the pre release. I think a lot of people are miffed at the thought there may not be a FW Ahriman, so they are just venting bile at any target.

Don't feed the troll!

I'm considering pulling the pictures off facebook. I've so far received about a dozen unkind messages, including some pretty offensive slurs about why I would pay so much money for a model and leave mold lines on it in the assembled pictures.

Seriously?

I blue Tac a pre release model together because I'm excited to show the hobby community what it looks like when assembled, and the first thing that people feel the need to comment about is the mold lines? I received a dozen messages to that effect on facebook and multiple comments about it here and on Heresy30k, not to mention every rumor site that showcased the photo's I took.

Is that really what people are most passionate about when they see a new model?

From Facebook:

Jesus, what a retard Pays a :cuss ton of money and cant even :cussing clean it properly. Figures that some :cuss kid would buy this model with his parents money

If you're going to steal a model, at least remove the :cussing mold lines

and my favorite

:cuss you how you :cussing get this cant even build it rite

Most times this hobby community is wonderful, but sometimes it is utterly exhausting.

****Edited with adding some of my favorites***

It's 2016, it's best never to read the comments.

We still love you, even if you don´t remove the mold lines from a stolen figure paid with your parents money, kiddy.^^

No, just ignore the flamers they just envy you. And I bet, that MOST of the bunch would have bought the figure if they had the chance.