+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

Bedouin2 I got distracted too......:blush.:

I, War009, for the Raptors 10th Company, vow to complete 1 Primaris LT with Auto Bolt Rifle for the my Imperial Fists "Allies" by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

Before

gallery_26778_10837_148358.jpg

During

gallery_26778_10837_1137807.jpg

gallery_26778_10837_648676.jpg

gallery_26778_10837_2067650.jpg

Completed

gallery_26778_10837_1226166.jpg

Started June 29th 2017 Finished July 4th 2017

It's all good war009! As long as I can get all the details of everyone's vows so I can provide an accurate statistic report for the end of the event then it's all cool.

Remember everyone, this isn't a "restrictive, everything by the book, no exceptions" type of event. With 8th just released, and all the gaming events and campaigns everyone is having, then by all means, if you have models that needs to be done for them, and of course if you want to include them in the event (which would be nice lol), then go ahead and vow them into your current vow instead of waiting to finish it. This event is about building up a new army or to reinforce your current one for 8th. The only thing we ask is that make them primarily Raven Guard or successors, really that's about as restrictive as it is for the event. 

So just forget all the excuses and get to painting! :thumbsup:

Bedouin/Race:

Can I change up the initial parts of my pledge a bit? It will still the be same (or more) number of models. I just decided I don't want a Missile Launcher in my scout squad.

Also, I've finished the following pledges. Pics will be up later tonight:

-3 Bikes

-5 Vanguard Veterans

-1 Land Raider Redeemer

-10 Scouts with bolters, heavy bolter, th/combi-melta

Yea go ahead Rocmistro, just let me know if you replace any of the units of the vow with a different unit so I can update that on the records I'm keeping. And whenever you get pics added i'll update the Stat post of the thread with the links and update the numbers.

Pics are needed for all that :thumbsup:

Don't you worry about a thing, Race.

And since I know you got your doubts, I'll up the ante a bit for ya.

I, Rocmistro, for the Raven Guard vow to complete a unit of 5x assault marine with 2x flamers and sgt with grav/chain, along with an HQ on foot with relic/plasma, by 11:59 PM on September 17th.

Here's some pics from buying the tactical squad kit last friday on my lunch break, and putting them together today at work on my lunch break.  (I'm not sure yet what the other 5 marines are going to be built as, but you can probably bet they'll find their way into another vow in a couple weeks!  :-)

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_13406/gallery_95196_13406_333585.gif

without backpacks glued on yet:

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_13406/gallery_95196_13406_292817.gif

with backpacks and showing magnetized weapon options:

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_13406/gallery_95196_13406_48959.gif

and...primed! (including the HQ):

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_13406/gallery_95196_13406_133592.gif

Edited by Rocmistro

Ok, "needed" was strong.  I really meant "wanted" because it's awesome to see so much accomplished.  I'm slowly chewing through my Land Raider so maybe I'm working vicariously through everyone else ^_^

All is updated now. Rocmistro all you need is a HQ and you'll have everything completed for your banner! Besides the LoW and flyer, but those are optional. Great work man, and that Land Raider is beautiful... kinda makes me want to get one. And if I get this new job, you can bet your :censored: i'll be getting one of the FW models haha

I , MajorNese, for the glory of the Raptors Chapter, vow to complete a Scout Squad (5) and Assault Squad (10) by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

20170522_17064759svj.jpg

20170614_22290791sqa.jpg

Completed.

aimg_34644mkxx.jpg

aimg_34742dj3i.jpg

Next one:

I , MajorNese, for the glory of the Raptors Chapter, vow to complete a primaris bolter squad (5), a primaris ancient, and a gravis captain by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

The ancient is already done, painting competition and all.

aimg_3470x3jlp.jpg

For those who think a banner is too flashy for the sneaky guys, just magnetize it. Passes for a sergeant well enough, borrowing the assault sergeant's stuff for the photo. :biggrin.:

Thanks Race.

Those guys went so fast.  2 days start to finish. Raven Guard are ridiculously easy to paint, and follow the "less is more" philosophy when it comes to extra bits, colors, bling, etc.

Is that Land Raider finished Race?  It looks good but the grey parts look like they are still just primed.  Wasn't sure if that muted effect was what you are going for though.