[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Tyber will kneel to look into the eyes of each guardsman that is part of his armourd fist squad and take the time to greet each guardsmen and commit their names and faces to his memory. He will also thank them for their bravery in riding with him in this task, as a way to try and boost their morale for the fight ahead.

See above CM. :)

Edits:

Autocorrect being questionable... Edited by Steel Company

Mol:

For ease of play for you, might be better to handle the battle above narratively, then start player turns etc after we breach? The other group can go into structured time as soon as they cut the lock on the sewer gate? Just an idea to cut back on the admin...

MR.

I've almost finished up my character now, just working on advances.

How much XP do we get to spend during character creation?

Also, I was considering the Chapter Trapping, and I was thinking maybe a Ceremonial Blade similar to that of the Dark Angels, to reflect on how their founder, Fulminos, was a master duellist amongst the Ultramarines, and as such his descendants should be expected to have at least some skill with a blade.

Hey folks, because I'm an idiot I didn't heed Commissar suggestion of hanging out with you guys here in the OOC. Welp, here I am.

Little bit about me. AA meeting style.

My names Captain_Krash

I've played PbP style games since about 2006, (Mythweavers)

Played Dark Heresy IRL for about a year. Loved the system,

Much like you folks love 40k lore and Space Marines.

I hope to be accepted into your fine crew, as I've been reading through your teams exploits and it looks amazing!

Hope to speak with you all soon.

Krash

Krash: Welcome to the OOC! I am hopeful we can get you involved in the game.

My stated intent is still for the first episode to finish in approximately two weeks, on the 31st of January. If that is not the case, I would definitely like Episode II to start by the 12th of February, as that would be a year from our first episode.

Blackthorn Players: Expect a first preliminary update up tonight. If possible, please can people be trying to fill any placeholders as completely as possible.

Swordhand Players: Please can you ensure that you are as complete on character creation as possible, and that character sheets are completed. If there is anything you still think is missing, let me know. You should have your character stats, power armour, divination, starting equipment and chapter trappings all done. You should have 1000 initial XP plus an additional 4000xp to get you one point into Rank 2. If you think anything is missing, please let me know as clearly as possible.

Sun Reaver: Aodhan is the least complete of the Swordhand characters - if you need help please let us know!