Today in Titanicus I...

New terrain pieces finally came which is nice because I have less time to print personal stuff now. I have made an order die that just has letters for each order since you don’t get enough in the dice packs. I’ll share the file later for anyone with access to a printer who, like me, has way more titans than order dice.

Edit: I finally got to open this box OMG THESE LITTLE TERRAIN BITS ARE ADORABLE THERE'S TINY LITTLE CRATES THEY'RE SO CUTE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:ermm: Ahem, I mean these terrain sprues look like an excellent addition to my collection of Adeptus Titanicus miniatures. 

OMG THERE'S A TINY LITTLE LADDER FOR THE GANGPLANK :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Fajita Fan

Finally got back to Legio Praesagius. Put together the vulcan mega bolter for my second warhound, then on to the reaver. The True Messengers shall walk!

FOR CALTH AND THE FIVE HUNDRED WORLDS!

And today in Titanicus I found these:

https://maxmini.eu/conversion-bits/equipment-and-accessories/hussar-wings-bits now I need to pick up some Cerastus Lancers.

Edited by Reyner

-stares blankly into oblvion-

++ T: -25.25 hr sidereal
..... Inauguration day.
// Requisition fulfilled.
>Continue: Y/N? Y

++ T: -24.00 hr
..... Principle construction commences.
// Omnissiah Vult

++ T: -19.75 hr
..... sacred balms of adhesion applied.
// GLORIA IN EXCELSIS LUPERCAL
> Initiate mortal recuperation sequencing: Y/N? N
> Initiate Legio Dedication: Y/N? Y

++ T: -11.5 hr
> ((WARNING)): Initiate mortal recuperation sequencing: Y/N? N
> Are you Sure: Y/N? Y

// Sleep is for the dead

++T: -3.5 hr
..... Armor plating installed.
Weapon manifolds installed.
Legio dedication complete.

LEGIO MORTIS WALKS

gallery_107230_14721_58492.jpg

Today in Titanicus I finished what I started yesterday. Many things were learned, much clean up is required. Sleep is necessary. As is another coat of weathering powder.

I was waffling about getting involved for moths, then my local shop had a 40% off deal and it turned into this. Man this is gonna take a while to get used to painting in this scale. Finally get to use my 5mm magnets though, that's coo'.

Few added pics:

gallery_107230_14721_112071.jpggallery_107230_14721_207430.jpggallery_107230_14721_230011.jpggallery_107230_14721_38819.jpg

Edited by Vykes

Thanks Schoon, mate.  It's definitely what I was hoping for (even if I like uniformity, it's titans... gotta be some variation.  Though I like the red-white candy cane stripes way more than I should :happy.:

Ask and ye shall receive, Fajita Fan m'man, it's all up there, just put it in spoilers.  Had to do the pattern like that, my 28mm Warhound was done up pretty much the same.  So it's a nice little memory.  

Ugh, now I kinda am eyeing up another original warlord (Lucius head, you see) and a Warbringer.

My partner and I just finished our second game I had built two more Warhounds, so we had Venator maniples and we added in orders (we had already been using The reactor die for pushes). I conceded after they killed both of my Warhounds and my Lancers, and I had only downed two Questoris Knights. Fear the melta cannon.

After two games they are liking it a lot (orders really add the depth to the game), but it is still behind Kill Team and KD:M for them.

I bought 6mm Israeli soldiers and they're perfect next to the Warlord hatch, I can't wait to see them with the new box of cute little containers and ladders :biggrin.:

When I get an Acastus, with a bit more room on the base, I’m thinking of making a little trench or dugout for the guys at the knight’s feet. (He’s more static artillery, so feels apt)

Just reached the point where I have built all my titans, magnetised them and realised I have no more excuses not to paint them anymore. Although I just got my Warbringer so I still have time!

Edited by Black_Knight