Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Surprised we haven't seen contents for issue 55 yet since it's only a few weeks away now. Am I right in saying all the ad mech and sisters stuff has now been released so it'll all be necrons and marines going forwards? (plus terrain/paints etc)

17 minutes ago, Abaddon303 said:

Surprised we haven't seen contents for issue 55 yet since it's only a few weeks away now. Am I right in saying all the ad mech and sisters stuff has now been released so it'll all be necrons and marines going forwards? (plus terrain/paints etc)

While we don't have the order yet, we do "know" that issues 55-60 have to contain the Primaris Outriders, 2 Canoptek Wraiths and Thermic Plasma Conduits in order to complete the selection of minis shown in the image from this post a few pages back.

But yes, AdMech and Sisters are finished now, and actually after these next 6 issues I think there's just one Haemotrope Reactor left on the terrain side of things.

Ah okay nice one, I'd missed that little nugget of info.

I'm only interested in the marines stuff and probably have enough outsiders as it is (unless the unlikely event they put all three in one mag) so will check back in a few weeks when we might see the contents of issues post 60...

To be fair, even spread over two issues Outriders wouldn't be too bad... 2 issues would be £18 total, compared to the £37.50 retail cost!

Hopefully Hachette and Forbidden Planet start updating soon though because I am really interested in getting hold of Guilliman as cheap as possible and I want to know when he's due!

Thing is with Outriders is I have 12 of them (I used some to convert to DW veteran bikers) and never paid full retail because of indomitus. Even £18 for three doesn't seem that cheap in that context. I guess if they do split them 2/1 then I'd maybe pick up two of the 2 bike issues.

6 hours ago, RWJP said:

To be fair, even spread over two issues Outriders wouldn't be too bad... 2 issues would be £18 total, compared to the £37.50 retail cost!

Sure, but £18 is more than it costs just to go buy some now from eBay; because they're included in two of the starter sets (as well as Indomitus) they've always been readily available for cheap from box-splitters. 

Odd that they've effectively only revealed 3 new issues (we already knew about 54 from a previous update)

Edit: Also, this means only 3 issues remain (58, 59, 60) out of the ones we're expecting to give us all the models featured in the image Black_Knight posted back here, which is 2 more Canoptek Wraiths and the Outriders, so a single issue with Outriders on is suddenly quite plausible.

That said, that image does not include a Tomb Blade and yet that's what's on the cover of issue 57, so something somewhere is slightly wrong.

Edited by Halandaar

nothing in the next few issues I'm too bothered by. Wraiths are cheaper to get from an independent than via this. I'm not overly keen on the tomb blade models. The pipes might be the only thing as they are harder to get now but I've got a ox or two of these anyway.

The Barge is the main thing I am waiting on for Necrons (and most of what is left for the marines too)

4 minutes ago, lhg033 said:

Wraiths are cheaper to get from an independent than via this.

It's splitting hairs really, but the best price you can get Canoptek Wraiths from an independent is £26.25 (which is 25% off RRP), so you're saving a whole 72p. And that's before shipping, so unless you're getting that for free it's probably still is cheaper to buy via Imperium if you need them anyway, albeit only marginally.

True but also less risk of missing out on one of the given sprues for this as I believe they are different (I might be wrong here) and no FOMO rush to get the the magazines this way either. 

Personally, I am likely to go in store at some point vs having to pay shipping for them or the magazines. I've yet to build any of the Necrons I have anyway so no rush on this.

Well with the next few issues being relatively tame, it's looking like the final batch are going to be quite busy! We've still got Guilliman, Calgar, Firestrike Servo Turrets and Invader ATVs to come...

2 hours ago, RWJP said:

Well with the next few issues being relatively tame, it's looking like the final batch are going to be quite busy! We've still got Guilliman, Calgar, Firestrike Servo Turrets and Invader ATVs to come...

Indeed! And the whole Shadowspear set too I think.

1 hour ago, lhg033 said:

yep, I'm likely to aim for 2 of each of all the marine sets, 1 each for me and my son. Also tempted to get extras of bikes/atv/turrret.

If only I had a place near here that carried it- the local Barnes and Noble doesn't, and even the Warhammer Store was only sent issues 1-4. I'd definitely pick up at least 1 more of the latter SM releases.

If the latter run of issues contain mostly or all models you want to get, it may be worth doing a partial subscription from one of the later issues so you can get the ones you're after. I did that with Conquest Magazine, as I wanted the Repulsor Tank - I only subbed for the last 6 issues :smile:

On 8/20/2022 at 6:15 PM, RWJP said:

Haven't seen this mentioned yet. Hachette uploaded a video to their youtube channel announcing that Imperium will be available in France from 25th August. I don't speak French so can't confirm if this is a trial period or a full release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwTdJj0LCH0

Website is here: https://www.hachette-collections.com/fr-fr/collection-warhammer-imperium/

Very much appreciate you sharing this, thank you!

3 hours ago, firestorm40k said:

If the latter run of issues contain mostly or all models you want to get, it may be worth doing a partial subscription from one of the later issues so you can get the ones you're after. I did that with Conquest Magazine, as I wanted the Repulsor Tank - I only subbed for the last 6 issues :smile:

Depends which region you're in. In the UK subscriptions are completely closed and have been for a while so we're out of luck and need to buy individual issues.

3 hours ago, RWJP said:

Depends which region you're in. In the UK subscriptions are completely closed and have been for a while so we're out of luck and need to buy individual issues.

I seem to remember people being able to start subs part way through during Conquest, possibly by getting in touch with Hachette direct. That said, even if it's not possible this time  you could still go to your local newsagent and subscribe with them, who can then order in the issues each week for you.

10 hours ago, Halandaar said:

I seem to remember people being able to start subs part way through during Conquest, possibly by getting in touch with Hachette direct. That said, even if it's not possible this time  you could still go to your local newsagent and subscribe with them, who can then order in the issues each week for you.

I'm subscribed through Hachette, so I'll be getting the stuff as normal, it just would be nice to have a store around me that stocked the magazine so I could pick up some duplicates- I guess the US doesn't have newsagents the way the UK does, at least in my area.