Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Interesting, I got all of Conquest, too and was eagerly awaiting the repulsor and some of the later death guard characters. There were the scouts, the bikes and trike and the firstborn heresy armor characters, too, though and those were indeed unnecessary content that didn't fit the overall style.

Yeah, which is about when I gave up. We knew exactly what was coming by then, because of that Spanish list of all the issues, and I just ordered the Repulsor from Forbidden Planet.

Keeping the mix more even and hiding the order is a way of Hachette making more money out of this run.

Keeping the mix more even and hiding the order is a way of Hachette making more money out of this run.

I understand where you're coming from.  However, it's quite the opposite from my perspective.  The few issues I've wanted so far were early on thankfully (the rest have yet to come out), but they aren't in stores anymore where I can walk in and pick them up etc.  Since ordering online means postage, with the spread of issues I want not even out yet, all these middle issues I might otherwise have picked up out of convenience (adding an issue here and there for free shipping or being left on a shelf and looking good) has meant I've just skipped them.

Still, I am hoping that I'll get chance to spot and grab the issues I do want when they finally do get announced.  Given how much Conquest I bought, I really should have subbed up lol, but this time around with Imperium I just had no need for the scenery or Necrons.

Rather looking forward to more info about the upcoming order of contents at this point... Guilliman, Invader ATVs and Firestrikes are all high up on my list of purchases!

I come to relay good news from alphaecho over on Dakka, not as good as the Spanish full leak but we know what's coming from 41-60. Again I don't have the particular issue something comes out with but it looks like its Sisters and Necrons first and then the Space Marine stuff will be in the later half of the sub.

1141823_sm-.jpg

Edited by Black_Knight

Necrons are probably seven issues of that run, if I had to guess—each wraith is an individual sprue, the Triarch stalker is 3 total, plus the Royal Court sprue. Can’t see them combining any of those, the deals would be insane otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 5:30 PM, RWJP said:

Imperium is now available in Australia.

Users on reddit have reported finding it in their local newsagents. The Imperium website https://www.warhammer40000imperium.com/ now has an Australia option, however the link to subscribe is currently dead and leads to a blank page.

But it looks like we don't have the option for the "premium" subscription this time to get the four starter armies which is kinda crap. Much like in Conquest when we couldn't get the Silver Templar extras or the art book etc.

3 hours ago, Brother Argent said:

But it looks like we don't have the option for the "premium" subscription this time to get the four starter armies which is kinda crap. Much like in Conquest when we couldn't get the Silver Templar extras or the art book etc.

I wonder whether it's something to do with Australian rules around subscriptions? The fact it was the same on Conquest suggests their may be some rules or laws in place that mean they can't bundle in the extras?

The US start had a couple issues with credit card acceptance as well- I know I was unable to (re)sub into it for the first couple of days, but it was resolved fairly quickly. Is Hachette itself running the Aus sub or are they sub-contracting it out to another company like Agora Collections in the US?

4 hours ago, Brother Argent said:

It's there a I can't either... or direct debit application either

I got a quick email reply from their service dept apologising for the issue and providing a contact number (0283787931) to set up over the phone.  I imagine they will be working overtime to sort it out as the TV ads have just started.  Be aware their service desk hours are 5-11pm Mon-Fri (AEST).

@Lord_Ikka: It seems to run by Hachette (Oz) themselves out of their Ringwood (Melbourne) warehouse.

11 minutes ago, Karhedron said:

Does anyone know what issue we are up to currently? I seem to have missed 42 while B&C was down so are we at 43 now? I probably ought to mail order as I wanted the Sisters stuff.

I saw the Cannoness in WHSmiths last week, so the issue after that i guess? 

On 6/29/2022 at 8:13 AM, RWJP said:

I wonder whether it's something to do with Australian rules around subscriptions? The fact it was the same on Conquest suggests their may be some rules or laws in place that mean they can't bundle in the extras?

Hm, I'm not sure a premium subscription did have any connection to getting the Silver Templars package. AFAIK everybody got it in the regions it was offered in. At least in Germany we did have premium and got all the extras that were advertized, but the ST pack wasn't offered here. It wasn't advertized anywhere, just sent as sort of a surprise thing, again AFAIK. I haven't done any thorough research on that and it could just mean we got a worse premium deal here.

Imperium is again being offered with premium here and it comes with the additional starter armies. Recently I got a survey email from the distributor where they asked if I'd be interested in some sort of art book. I suppose that might be (part of?) Imperium's 'surprise' offer and they're gauging people's interest to see if it's feasible to release it here this time. I have no premium this time around, but was included in the survey.

Edited by gorg_graggel

21 minutes ago, gorg_graggel said:

Hm, I'm not sure a premium subscription did have any connection to getting the Silver Templars package. AFAIK everybody got it in the regions it was offered in. At least in Germany we did have premium and got all the extras that were advertized, but the ST pack wasn't offered here.

You're right. I didn't have Premium for Conquest but still got the Silver Templars package. 

Yeah the Premium for Conquest was just the extra dice, boxes hard cardboard copies of the battle mats and the reference cards.  The Silver Templar package and art books were just sent as part of the subscription to everywhere but Australia I believe.  This time around we just aren't able to get the premium offer at all I believe.  I was able to subscribe today so that's at least a win.  Just a pity about the extra content.

Forbidden Planet seemed to have a lot of the Cannoness issue when I was in there last week.

FP online:
Issue 46 is already sold out.  Am I right in thinking there should be a second issue with the same sprue at some point?
Issue 49, the pentiet engine sprue still seems to be in stock, as does 50, the necron royal court if anyone is interest