Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

43 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

Agreed, but even though the Lychguardkit has a slightly higher price point than the ATV, there's probably more money to be made splitting the ATV simply because the level of interest/demand seems to be way higher.

But do Hatchette know that? And would they produce a larger print run of ATVs? My hunch is that each issue has the same number of copies printed. That is why you can find issues with paint and terrain knocking around long after more desirable character and vehicle issues have vanished.

1 hour ago, Noserenda said:

This is their third rodeo, with GW and they work fairly closely together on the magazine, it stands to reason GW would probably tip them off about sales expectations?

Bearing in mind that Imperium was so massively popular in the UK that Hachette could barely keep up with demand and closed subscriptions far earlier than they did with Conquest... Evidently not.

Hachette had to close subscriptions to Imperium in the UK before the second delivery of issues was even sent. Compare that to Conquest where I was able to subscribe to the full set several months late. 

14 hours ago, Noserenda said:

This is their third rodeo, with GW and they work fairly closely together on the magazine, it stands to reason GW would probably tip them off about sales expectations?

Given that the partworks design is done internally by GW, it seems like the split of kits will be entirely down to them anyway, rather than them advising Hachette how to do it. 

12 hours ago, RWJP said:

Bearing in mind that Imperium was so massively popular in the UK that Hachette could barely keep up with demand and closed subscriptions far earlier than they did with Conquest... Evidently not.

I don't think that's much to do with GW not communicating with Hachette; the whole point of Hachette running localised trials and allowing people to subscribe during that period is to get a solid estimate of expected subscriber numbers. They probably based it on some combination of the trial sub numbers, the actual sub numbers from Conquest and +some% just in case. The fact that demand exceeded their expectations is probably down to the fact that there feels like there's been a lot more coverage (from bloggers and Youtubers etc) of Imperium compared to what we saw with Conquest.

23 minutes ago, Dantay VI said:

Where ar efolks up to with their subscriptions in the UK?

I havent received a November shipment yet and am at issue 54.

Just wondering how far behind I am?

I received the pack with the Phobos stuff (issues 63-66) last week.

Issues 71 and 72 are Necrons Lychguard/Triarch Praetorians (3 sprues in total):
https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/warhammer-40000-imperium/

Issue 71
This issue contains the first part of a new kit - the Necron Lychguard. You'll need to have Issue 72 as well before you can follow the build guide and assemble your new models. In the meantime you'll read about some of the galaxy's greatest warriors, join the Black Templars in battle and get further insight into the dangerous life of a Rogue Trader!

No idea on the following ones yet.

Edited by AenarIT

24 minutes ago, Abaddon303 said:

Surely single issue for the ATV now! Lychguard was really the only plausible kit they could have squeezed into a single issue.

I was thinking the same thing. If they split the ATV, they would have to put RG or the Barge in a single issue which I cannot see happening. Those two will be good value, even at 2 issues (£18) each.

On 12/14/2022 at 7:45 PM, RWJP said:

It's a shame we don't know which Calgar issue is which, I would like to get some more Victrix Guard but don't need Calgar again!

yep - I  want one Calgar but ideally a few of the Victrix Guard for conversion fodder/blade guard 

Deciding if I want the lych guard / praetorians - I dont have either so the temptation is multiple copies to have some of each but I dont really know if they are worth it. 

1 hour ago, lhg033 said:

yep - I  want one Calgar but ideally a few of the Victrix Guard for conversion fodder/blade guard 

Deciding if I want the lych guard / praetorians - I dont have either so the temptation is multiple copies to have some of each but I dont really know if they are worth it. 

The Lych guard/Pretorians issues are already selling out in various places, so unless you know you can get them at a local shop, you probably need to decide.

33 minutes ago, Cleon said:

The Lych guard/Pretorians issues are already selling out in various places, so unless you know you can get them at a local shop, you probably need to decide.

Yep, I tried to get some from Forbidden Planet as soon as these issues were announced on here and they were already unavailable :(

I'll take suggestions of alternative sources! thanks

2 hours ago, skylerboodie said:

Yep, I tried to get some from Forbidden Planet as soon as these issues were announced on here and they were already unavailable :(

I'll take suggestions of alternative sources! thanks

You're kidding me. I pre-ordered up to 71, now can't get 72.

I am losing track slightly. Do we have content confirmed beyond issue 70 now? Would someone be kind enough to update the issue list on the first post please?

My tiny cogitator is failing to keep up with this all by myself. And I also want a squadron of ATVs. :wink:

Just now, Karhedron said:

I am losing track slightly. Do we have content confirmed beyond issue 70 now? Would someone be kind enough to update the issue list on the first post please?

My tiny cogitator is failing to keep up with this all by myself. And I also want a squadron of ATVs. :wink:

We have upto 72 on their actual website... As for other sources not sure.

Weird that 73 is also sold out at ForbiddenPlanet. I have not seen anything on that issue. I should have ordered 71 and 72 sooner :(

EDIT: Ah Lychguard are three issues, that explains that.

Edited by Black Knight

26 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

Weird that 73 is also sold out at ForbiddenPlanet. I have not seen anything on that issue. I should have ordered 71 and 72 sooner :(

EDIT: Ah Lychguard are three issues, that explains that.

Lychguard are only 71 and 72 though, not three issues

We don't know that for sure. All we know is that they are in 71 and 72. Its very easy to cancel so looks like people have ordered upto 73 just to be sure.

Edited by Black Knight