Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

38 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

We don't know that for sure. All we know is that they are in 71 and 72. Its very easy to cancel so looks like people have ordered upto 73 just to be sure.

We do know it for sure, because on the covers of issues 71 and 72 where it says 5 miniatures, just under that it says "Part 1 of 2" and "Part 2 of 2" respectively.

Blimey I literally check this thread daily but when I saw firestrike was in 74 I thought I'd preorder one. Forbidden Planet already sold out 74 and 75. I've pre-ordered 76-78 now so I don't miss out but I'll be annoyed if 75 is the ATV!

I reckon Guilly will be 79&80 to finish on a high but can't preorder yet

Well that sucks, was just in the process of ordering a Firestrike and as I was entering payment details the site refreshed and told me it was out of stock.

If they go that quickly, I doubt I will be able to get hold of Guilliman :(

I actually went back in and they had a 74 available again so I ordered it. I'm afraid it might have been me that pinched that last one :/

might be worth keeping on refreshing though and see if another comes up?

Weird that 75 is sold out with no details released yet?

It looks like there are 6 unknown issues, 2 for Guilliman, 2 for the Necron barge, 1 for the ATV and one for the Haemotrope reactor. I'd assume the last 4 are the barge and Guilliman, so I wonder if somewhere has leaked what way round the reactor and the ATV are.

12 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

That's why I stayed subbed through the dry times and getting ripped off for a novella, means no website camping!

Same, though I'm part of the US version and we're almost 30 issues behind the UK version. Going to sell off Gillyman since I already have him. 

50 minutes ago, Cleon said:

It looks like there are 6 unknown issues, 2 for Guilliman, 2 for the Necron barge, 1 for the ATV and one for the Haemotrope reactor. I'd assume the last 4 are the barge and Guilliman, so I wonder if somewhere has leaked what way round the reactor and the ATV are.

That would be super gutting. I agree I reckon Barge and Guilly will be the last four. My hope is that they wouldn't put the firestrike and ATV back to back so fingers crossed 75 is the terrain.

All this FOMO / competing with ebay resellers if tough going, I was hoping to get a couple ATV's and turrets but  its not to be.

I think the ATV will be 75 sadly and someone had leaked it, I pre orederd what forbidden planet has left but doubtful of getting  one,  think I'll cancel my order when contents are released if its just the barge and reactor for issues 76/77/78

I will need to put more effort into beating the ebay resellers for issues 80-90

Forbidden Planet could put in some form of cap for buying issues, 100 issues for one customer = no no for example

suppose ebay will be flooded will all these models shortly might still get them cheapish

Goodluck all

Edited by Hythlodaeus

I will say it is nice for you in the UK to actually have places to get individual issues, despite scalper buying issues. Haven't found a place in the US that is similar, so we're stuck with just the sub and maybe finding something at a Barnes and Noble if you're lucky (haven't seen a single issue yet).

9 hours ago, Halandaar said:

We do know it for sure, because on the covers of issues 71 and 72 where it says 5 miniatures, just under that it says "Part 1 of 2" and "Part 2 of 2" respectively.

Ah I didnt read the small print.

On 12/16/2022 at 9:05 PM, Noserenda said:

That's why I stayed subbed through the dry times and getting ripped off for a novella, means no website camping!

Unfortunately too much of the terrain was duplicates of what was in Conquest (I don't need any more Haemotrope reactors or munitorum containers... I really don't) to make it worth it for me, If they'd not double dipped as much on that front I'd probably have slipped and gone for it.

7 hours ago, Cleon said:

Unfortunately too much of the terrain was duplicates of what was in Conquest (I don't need any more Haemotrope reactors or munitorum containers... I really don't) to make it worth it for me, If they'd not double dipped as much on that front I'd probably have slipped and gone for it.

Obviously a bit late now, but in case this is a factor for you in future collections, you are allowed to return any issues you don't want to Hachette for a full refund (or you could do what I do and sell unwanted/duplicate kits on eBay)

6 hours ago, Halandaar said:

Obviously a bit late now, but in case this is a factor for you in future collections, you are allowed to return any issues you don't want to Hachette for a full refund (or you could do what I do and sell unwanted/duplicate kits on eBay)

Good tip

71 + 72 and 73 are back up if anyone are after those

Edited by Hythlodaeus