'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Ah, good point, I think I miscounted but looking back, I reckon you probably do have another question left!

(I think Dex has revealed pretty much all he knows that is relevant, though, but I'll hold off in case you think of something extra!)

@Lysimachus - Nice post. Perhaps NPC Ithan could rig the fusion reactors of the Sisters' backpacks to detonate  with a timer.

Who needs Krak when you have Fuel Cells and a few Fusion Reactor's?

I thought about doing it with the Driver, but Rhino Driver's don't have backpacks as their armour is powered by the vehicle.

(Edit: Typo)

Edited by Machine God

Squad Alpha:

Demo Rolls:

Target Roll: 83 (Int 38 + 40 (Assissts) + 5 (Traveller's Path))

d100: 83 

d100: 6

d100: 73

Just as a heads up, an assist is usually +10 so I actually meant +20 total for the 2 assists, making the target 63.

...however, I'm going to let that slide this time because I enjoy watching stuff blow up as much as the next bloke! :P

@Beren: Yeah, it's a bit of an odd one. Although because no-one else has it as a trained Skill they all halve their Int for it, so 38 is comparatively good! That said, Ranks 4 and 6 seem a long way off to wait for Demo+10 and +20... maybe next time the team gains exp we can work something out...?

@MG: ooh, awesome! I didn't realise anyone else was working on minis. I've done quite a bit more on mine, most of the team is built* but I haven't got around to taking pics. Must try to do that over the weekend!

*except for Ithan, as I need to pick up a Primaris Techmarine to use as a base!

@Beren: Yeah, it's a bit of an odd one. Although because no-one else has it as a trained Skill they all halve their Int for it, so 38 is comparatively good! That said, Ranks 4 and 6 seem a long way off to wait for Demo+10 and +20... maybe next time the team gains exp we can work something out...?

@MG: ooh, awesome! I didn't realise anyone else was working on minis. I've done quite a bit more on mine, most of the team is built* but I haven't got around to taking pics. Must try to do that over the weekend!

*except for Ithan, as I need to pick up a Primaris Techmarine to use as a base!

@Lysimachus - I was inspired by fellow super Frater Augustus b'Raass. I just had the idea after seeing his truescale conversions and I need to do some modelling whilst looking at my Boxes of Shame.

So I thought that I'd make Draak to my head canon take on your Iron Gods colour scheme, if I can remember how to post pictures to the B&C of course.

(Edit: Typo)

Edited by Machine God

Edit: Hmm, rather than me just giving a boring straight answer here, asking about conditions outside might be a good use of your last question to Dex? Edited by Lysimachus

Nice!

Actually, that's reminded me I took some pics of the rest of my version of the team in plastic, again a few minor changes to fit what bits I could get, but hopefully obvious who's who:

gallery_27610_17040_228809.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_53278.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_334348.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_551142.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_357033.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_74082.jpg

And with the minis already posted, that brings my version of the team up to 9! As mentioned, Ithan Khor will be coming once I get the Primaris Techmarine for a base...

Nice!

Actually, that's reminded me I took some pics of the rest of my version of the team in plastic, again a few minor changes to fit what bits I could get, but hopefully obvious who's who:

gallery_27610_17040_228809.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_53278.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_334348.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_551142.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_357033.jpg

gallery_27610_17040_74082.jpg

And with the minis already posted, that brings my version of the team up to 9! As mentioned, Ithan Khor will be coming once I get the Primaris Techmarine for a base...

@Lysimachus - Looks like:

The Traveller.

Odyseus.

Decimus.

Brynjarr.

Orphiel / Radago

Draak

I edited post #532 of the story, but I can't remember how to get the little red link to attach to a post.

Click the numper of the post and a little pop up should come with the link in it for you to copy paste. 

Here's the link:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/370180-to-plunder-the-stars-themselves-episode-2/?p=5740794