'To Plunder the Stars Themselves' OOC Thread

Lysimachus

Just as a note, Burst of Speed is a solo ability so anyone that uses it has dropped out of squad mode and won't gain the +5 from Traveller's Path.

Will get my post up in an hour or so!

Noted. No wonder that I could not find it in the Rulebook, I was looking in the wrong place. Draak will have 1 DoF then I will update.

Draak's post edited to stay within Squad Mode.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/370180-to-plunder-the-stars-themselves-episode-2/?p=5767060

Draak gains help from an unknown source.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/370180-to-plunder-the-stars-themselves-episode-2/?p=5767518

(Edit: Added aid from Versalius)

Edited by Machine God

He pointed to the release mechanism as the shuttle hovered; and although Brynjarr steadied the vessel by skilled reflex, the small ship was a buoy in the waves, 'a leaf on the wind.'

GM, what are my numbers on this window for a 'Who Dares Wins' abseil?

@MR - So you are going for a Lewis Collins abseil whilst dooming Brynjarr to death with a quote from Serenity?

He pointed to the release mechanism as the shuttle hovered; and although Brynjarr steadied the vessel by skilled reflex, the small ship was a buoy in the waves, 'a leaf on the wind.'

GM, what are my numbers on this window for a 'Who Dares Wins' abseil?

@MR - So you are going for a Lewis Collins abseil whilst dooming Brynjarr to death with a quote from Serenity?

Brynjarr will be fine, in that alternate continuity that was my first game of Dewathwatch RPG he was in and survived a much more dramatic shuttle crush (we were shot down by a Tau Baracuda if memory serves).

I can’t speak for Holger though, as he will probably need to take over the controls so Brynjarr can follow the other two down.  

Edited by Trokair

Just have Holger close up after us - the shuttle will probably be a little hardier against the acid lake than us in plate if he comes a cropper.

Once we have control of the immediate docking facility, Holger can put down.

@Tro, yep, it was a Barracuda.

Nah, you can go in any order! Now that Orphiel has smashed the glass you don't need to, either! And as long as one of you gets in that way, they can open the landing pad blast door for anyone that misses the window?

I've not seen Sobek in a few days, I'll check in!

Sorry all, I had gone to bed. Blimey, that was unlucky!! OK, there's nothing for it but for Brynjarr to take a dip. But it's not over, you're a Space Marine after all! Just don't take too long pulling yourself out! :D