Interested in a conversion challenge?

Can't wait to get started on the next challenge, here's a thought for themes, how about Inquisitors? They're PA, very individual and I reckon we could come up with some simply awesome conversions between us. Maybe pick a specific weapon part and then the sky's the limit? :no:

Can't wait to hear who's won, all the entries were so good! My personal fav is this one. Excellent use of parts, especially the kneeling legs, I'm totally robbing that idea!

Why not do thhe iron warriors warsmith, a part from him I mean, for the challenge.

Its a cool model and it doent have much iconography.

Or you could use the head from the head from whfb woc lord on juggernought ( see my avatar )

:no:

Can't wait to get started on the next challenge, here's a thought for themes, how about Inquisitors? They're PA, very individual and I reckon we could come up with some simply awesome conversions between us. Maybe pick a specific weapon part and then the sky's the limit? :Troops:

Can't wait to hear who's won, all the entries were so good! My personal fav is this one. Excellent use of parts, especially the kneeling legs, I'm totally robbing that idea!

I like the Inquisitor idea, like you say, the posibilities are endless!

And thank you, I'm quite proud of that model :Elite:

S.O.N.

Doing an Inquistitor could work, nice tension builder there :Elite:

Well done to everyone! And I will probably enter the next one.

EDIT: Correction, I probably won't as I'm barely at all at home this summer holidays :Troops:

okay, so for the second challenge we have the following bits on the board for consideration:

1) Lysander's Body

2) Dorn's Arrow (Cantor's arm)

3) SM Commander Eagle Pack

4) terminator captain body

Any other suggestions? Remember, ONLY BITS! not full models or kits.

1) Lysander's Body

5) Iron Warriors Warsmith Legs

Anything else? Come on guys, I'd like to get at least 10 options up. That way it's more random when I throw the dart.

Shrike's jump pack, Lysander's stormshield ( I know his body is already on the list but that shield could make for some interesting conversions), terminator chaplain's stormbolter arm, or the Iron Halo from the Saint's (S.O.B.) backpack.

1) Lysander's Body

6) Shrike's Jump Pack

7) GK Justicar Sword Arm

8) Terminator Chaplin Arm

Isn't the Living Saint's Iron Halo also connected to a huge set of wings?

I don't want to include Lysander's shield in this selection cause we've already got the body in the list. I'll keep it in the list for the next challenge. Well the next challenge I do with a required bit anyway.

My bad. Added the part to the list.

1) Lysander's Body

6) Shrike's Jump Pack

7) GK Justicar Sword Arm

8) Terminator Chaplin Arm

9) Living Saint's Iron Halo

As the list stands just now I can take part if you get the dart into the board where it says 'eagle head backpack' so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :Troops:.

I think the idea of a themed competition using the Inquisitor idea posted above sounds like quite a good idea, but to narrow down (in a not-as-restrictive-as-it-sounds way) you could specify which Ordos the Inquisitor had to be from which to my mind at least opens the door to more conversion possibilites :Elite:

James

Good stuff, looks like a nice list of parts..

I've got 2, 4, 6 & 7 already, but happy to buy any of the others for the next contest.

Are we going on a open theme for this one as per the previous contest then?

Time to be dictatorial maverike_prime! :D

Are we going on a open theme for this one as per the previous contest then?

Time to be dictatorial maverike_prime! :P

If by 'open theme' you mean no-theme, then the answer is yes. Like last time there will simply be a required part, and it must be appropriate for B&C.com. Beyond that, there will be no requirements or limitations, with one modification:

All entries must be of a single model.

I didn't particularly like the taste of my foot last time around, but I learn from my messed ups.

VLARG! I had the banner made for the winner and I was gonna post it up to present it to the winner today... and I forgot to put it on my flash drive before I left the other night!

Alright, I'm not going to make you guys wait anymore.

And the Winner of the First Maverike Prime's Conversion Challenge is:

Northquester's Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest with Jump Pack!

gallery_4384_4952_146697.jpg

I'll have to get you the banner when I get home Friday North.

Archived