Vlka Fenryka: WIP/PIP + Warband Fluff

MaveriK

haha sorry :P I was just being proud, and defensive. I guess this is a safe indication that I shouldn't be allowed to my future kids, hockey or soccer games -_-

@maverik_girl, and you wonder why I never brought you to any of my martial arts tournaments... :P -_- :wacko: :sweat:

Mav, this is my imagination taking flesh when it comes to Mav Girl rooting for you or any potential kids.... May the gods have mercy on their souls....she sure as hell won't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRYM0z0NeA

WIP/PIP

gallery_24878_5750_11841.jpggallery_24878_5750_55101.jpg

Wolf Guard for my Long Fangs

gallery_24878_5750_10457.jpggallery_24878_5750_30801.jpg

Mikal Wolfheart, Wolf Scout (experimental template)

gallery_24878_5750_30531.jpggallery_24878_5750_46636.jpg

Hunter Killer Missile, for those last minute add-on's during spontaneous, army list building

@Loki-LaughingDeath, I know this is going to sound clich

My recipe for snow so far has been baking soda and white glue. I mix up about a 50/50 mix of the two so it's kind of a thick paste, then I can spread that around where I want the snow to be. Then, once that is dry, I lightly brush that and a bit of the area around with some glue and sprinkle some dry baking soda on the area. The paste makes for a good base and is great for covering the corners of rocks and such, while the dried stuff on top gives it a bit more texture so it doesn't look as much like frosting. :P Sadly I don't have any pictures up of my snow bases, so I will have to try and remedy that in the next day or so when I finish basing my Long Fangs.

@Insane Psychopath, agreed brother! it's all about eye candy and the cool factor. Oh and btw, my Lone Wolf named after you is almost done.

Cool

Expect to see a bit more of my Wolves in two week time follow by ten days after for a few events, more saga's & glory for my Space Wolves ;) Just waiting on some bits to arrive to make a new Grey hunter.

IP

gallery_24878_5748_40075.jpggallery_24878_5748_75101.jpg

It's the little details and add-on's that make each piece stand-out. A special thank you, goes out to Growler67 for giving me that vulture plastic bit!

@Wulfebane, haha thank you! I'm not sure, I have several GW bits I've acquired over the years. But I think it's from Warhammer Fantasy Lizardmen.

@Chapter Master Ignis Domus, haha I'll keep several cold beers out for any of my wolf brothers here who decide to drop by! I have the best remedy.. iceberg Keiths! (Alexander Keiths) the iceberg part is margarita slush. It's actually really good, complimenting and fusing the taste into something nice, that goes down really easy that you won't even notice until your sixth or seventh pint. It's one of my favorite Canadian brand beers. Perfect for patio weather, over some good discussions about SW fluff+stuff, with some BBQ and beers.

@Arez, damn straight!

@Dahli Llama, awesome! thank you for you help

@Kassill, awesome or jawsome? LOL

@Eikrem, thank you

@Insane Psychopath, looking forward to them and keep up the great work

gallery_24878_5748_84963.jpggallery_24878_5748_71743.jpg

TDA Lone Wolf with chainfist and storm shield. Known by the Vlka Fenryka as "Insane Psychopath" the wolf who defies Morkai.

gallery_24878_5748_36601.jpggallery_24878_5748_65768.jpg

TDA Lone Wolf with chainfist and storm shield. Known by the Vlka Fenryka as "Insane Psychopath" the wolf who defies Morkai.

--EDIT--

C & C are welcomed. Thank you for looking!

gallery_24878_5748_40075.jpggallery_24878_5748_75101.jpg

It's the little details and add-on's that make each piece stand-out. A special thank you, goes out to Growler67 for giving me that vulture plastic bit!

@Wulfebane, haha thank you! I'm not sure, I have several GW bits I've acquired over the years. But I think it's from Warhammer Fantasy Lizardmen.

@Chapter Master Ignis Domus, haha I'll keep several cold beers out for any of my wolf brothers here who decide to drop by! I have the best remedy.. iceberg Keiths! (Alexander Keiths) the iceberg part is margarita slush. It's actually really good, complimenting and fusing the taste into something nice, that goes down really easy that you won't even notice until your sixth or seventh pint. It's one of my favorite Canadian brand beers. Perfect for patio weather, over some good discussions about SW fluff+stuff, with some BBQ and beers.

@Arez, damn straight!

@Dahli Llama, awesome! thank you for you help

@Kassill, awesome or jawsome? LOL

@Eikrem, thank you

@Insane Psychopath, looking forward to them and keep up the great work

gallery_24878_5748_84963.jpggallery_24878_5748_71743.jpg

gallery_24878_5748_36601.jpggallery_24878_5748_65768.jpg

--EDIT--

:jaw oh sweet jebuz i love them wow where did that shield come from?

What is this I don't even.

You. Must. Stop. I can't take any more awesome!!

You're absolutely right about the lizardman bitz. I wanna see what your bitz box looks like. You seemingly have something from every GW army in it! You happen to have any shots of this new objective marker? Aside from craggy rock with a vulture, I can't quite grasp the overall composition of it. It's beautifully painted though!

Your Lone Wolf... to be honest, I think every single one of your TDA models fit the bill. They're all so gritty and look like if they were walking toward you on the sidewalk, they'd rather chew your face off than wait for you to sidestep. I'm in awe of the pose. And yet again, a bitz question. Where'd you get that cloak?!

Oh, and nice use of highland turf! ;)

@Chef Wulfen, thank you! most people have already asked these questions, and answered in previous post. But forte is correct! just know that, I ONLY use Games Workshop bits! I cannot stress that enough, only because I want to keep people and or, tournament organizers happy by having legal miniatures in their events.

@forte, that's the idea my friend!

@Wulfebane, haha thank you! I'll tone it down on the awesomeness. I'll also post updated pics of the objective marker. As for the cloak, look up Chaos Terminator Lord

gallery_24878_5332_92048.jpg

I thought I'd post something a little different for everyone. My multicam pattern BDU (battle dress uniform) with my old custom Tippman A-5 (I currently have dual T8.1 pistols and X7 phenom). Every time I take out opponents in Woodsball/MilSim scenarios, I do it thinking like a Grey Hunter. For RUSS! for FENRIS!!!

--EDIT--

Woodsball? We call it Airsofting ;) And it is epic. I need to get my own weapons soon too. Maybe an M4 Carbine.

I also play woodsball (paintballing in the woods) with Mav. But to be honest, I can never understand airsoft! at least with paintball, when your hit, your out, you feel it and it can hurt! I mean what good is shooting little pellets at someone? LOL with paintballs, you can visually see the damage on the person via the paint. Mav and I also hate speedball.. waste of paints, we like war scenarios more than speedball. Sorry for getting off-topic! anyway, keep up the great work Mav, I say this only because I end up playing with them! buwhahaha

There are a few different styles of paintball.

-Speed Ball; often played with semi-automatic markers only, but are very fast due to double-finger triggers. Usually played in an inflatable arena.

-Woodsball; played in the woods

-Scenario; often played with objectives and "scenarios" rather than just standard "team death match" or "team elimination" objectives.

Anyways, sweet mask, were did you get it?

@Iacton Qruze, thank you! it means allot coming from a pro such as yourself. The longboat? I got it at the mall from a Science shop/store. They sell everything from microscopes, binoculars, fossils, toys, puzzles and history stuff, like toy castles, animals, and dinosaurs. I found several cheap viking longboats there, not to mention several plastic fossils (mammoth) you could break away from clay.

That's just... genius! I never thought of going in a discovery store, but I need to make some unique objectives, so I might steal that idea. :P

Woodsball? We call it Airsofting ;) And it is epic. I need to get my own weapons soon too. Maybe an M4 Carbine.

I also play woodsball (paintballing in the woods) with Mav. But to be honest, I can never understand airsoft! at least with paintball, when your hit, your out, you feel it and it can hurt! I mean what good is shooting little pellets at someone? LOL with paintballs, you can visually see the damage on the person via the paint. Mav and I also hate speedball.. waste of paints, we like war scenarios more than speedball. Sorry for getting off-topic! anyway, keep up the great work Mav, I say this only because I end up playing with them! buwhahaha

agreed.

There are a few different styles of paintball.

-Speed Ball; often played with semi-automatic markers only, but are very fast due to double-finger triggers. Usually played in an inflatable arena.

-Woodsball; played in the woods

-Scenario; often played with objectives and "scenarios" rather than just standard "team death match" or "team elimination" objectives.

Anyways, sweet mask, were did you get it?

you missed Mil-Sim.Military Simulation.its where you have markers that look like reall ones or look close to real ones and play.

Maverik where do you get the horns?i'm wondering since i cant shake the greenhorn title i my-swell embrace it and make a mini with a green horn :P

Trust me, with most quality airaoft guns yhou can definitely feel/hear it hit you. After that its all about the honesty system which most players uphold.

Archived