Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

I packed up everything....after not having touched any models for painting nor gaming, I'm packing them up for storage.Not selling them, but they will probably stay in storage for a while.

That's better than selling them, man. I wish I never would have done that... Lost one army in a fire and sold another because I thought I was done with this game at one point years ago. Biggest mistake I ever made. 

I'm considering selling some stuff!

Not because I'm quitting, but because the boxes haven't been opened, I'm unlikely to use those units, and because price hikes have made the current RRP for them quite a lot higher than what I paid for them!

And trust me when I say: that last part was completely unexpected, since this hobby should be nothing like sitting on rare Magic cards for a few years.

Today in the hobby I finished building my Templar Flock of Chaplains (Vanguard) and built an Elysian trooper equipped with a lascutter.

Today in the hobby I rescued a poor looking Rhino off ebay for 5 bucks. Going to be my first attempt to convert one into a Predator. Pics to follow when it arrives. If the conversion doesn't work then Today in the hobby I got a destroyed Rhino terrain piece off ebay for 5 bucks. It's a win either way.

Today in the hobby, I passed through doubt and cemented my path to making two distinct Chaos Space Marine armies.  ZerkerWing, and ChosenWing.

I know I'm going to have the odds stacked against me-but it'll be okay.  I need new and interesting ways to play, new strategies to try, and if I just take "What's best" according to everyone, I realized I'd have their armies and not mine.

My Space Pirates are going to be sitting on a mountain of gold, and my Balverines will have the glorious battles they seek.

Today I started to put together a desktop wiki for the FW HH stuff. I decided to do this when I noticed my copy of Betrayal was starting to come apart in some places.  I plan on adding all the units for the various books (for World Eaters to start) and linking all the relevant details. Also put in Errata updates.  It's going to take a while but I'm saving up for my next FW order so I have time :) Plan on bringing in the weapons and special rules in from the main rule book as well. I already have the interactive rule book but it's a pain looking in various different places.

First time I've done something like this but it seems simple to get something reasonable (using Voodoo pad)

[for personal use only - just compiling information from the books I've bought and not sharing so I think it's ok]

A few minutes ago I just received an email from GW customer support confirming that they are shipping me bases for my Space Wolves Pack which was missing from the box when I bough it. Coolies! :thumbsup:

Tonight I'll finish putting together my Blood Claws pack so I can start on the drop pod tomorrow hopefully.

Cant work on anything atm, my son was just born yesterday, and staying at the hospital with my wife.

First off, congratulations on the birth of your son!

Also, family first, the models will wait.