Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

First session on my Night Lord done. Base coats and black wash done to a point. Base done and went on to work on the head. Even with an attempt at a terror marking.

The blue is VGC Night Blue. Washed with Badab Black then cleaned up with the base colour before adding two highlights. First with GW Fang, then with GW Hideous Blue.

med_gallery_29004_9016_197371.jpg

Thoughts, C&C all greatly received and thank you for stopping by :tu: :thanks:

Forte, that helmet is legend-wait for it-dary.

Calm yourself Barney.

Thank you very much everyone.

I'll have to go for a trial on the lightning on some unwanted piece before putting it on the model. See what happens.

The helm is a Mk7 tactical squad one. Trimed down and rebuilt with green stuff. I file the gs once it cures to get better edges. If you have a Mk4 then you could just smooth it off. Look at the Destroyer squads from FW.

Its actually the main bolt that is the brightest and the most charged. And, I'm going to have to go thinner in most places. Don't think I'll be going pure white at any point though.

I like your lightning very much, wouldnt change it at all. Of course this kind is probably best suited for banners because it gives that overcharged, back-light look but on models you would have to go much thinner lines.