++ The Murderers' Call - A Night Lords Community ++

Flint13

A minor celebration on my part - I have finally posted some pics of my 40K Chosen, who have brought forward with them some of their Terror Squad armour and morals. I really like the flexibility of the C:SM for Chosen, so there are a lot of magnets and weapon swaps in this team.

Here is a sample; more pics posted with those of Belthzar's Company. (Item #24)

Hidden Content
gallery_23461_1861_57517.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hail All, 

I'm sure most of you have seen, but just a heads up to any that hasn't.  The Warhammer App posted yesterday that there will be a free HH Story entitled: Massacre.

It will be about Talos and Tenth Company during the HH!!!! :biggrin.:

Also, mentions this will be available today(July 13th) on the App and only for a week. :dry.:

Lev.

Edited by Lord Haelim Lev

Hail All, 

I'm sure most of you have seen, but just a heads up to any that hasn't.  The Warhammer App posted yesterday that there will be a free HH Story entitled: Massacre.

It will be about Talos and Tenth Company during the HH!!!! :biggrin.:

Also, mentions this will be available today(July 13th) on the App and only for a week. :dry.:

Lev.

Link?

First post on here as I usually stay in the AoD forums but here's a nice assortment of scum ;)

Sadly I have no company/fluff really as I built it around Sevetar in the 30k setting, but hopefully I'll work something out 

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/bulimic_possum/001%20july%20pix%20of%20stuff%20for%20clarence%20and%20jason/IMG_1444_zpswasgz3mg.jpg

Part three of the HH short story is up now  The drop site massacre is about to begin and we get some new minor details about First Claw, more action tomorrow it seems.

ahhhh!! You beat me to it MrBear :dry.: :biggrin.:

I was lucky, the board must have come back up again just after I read today's installment at BL. Still, the early flayer gets the skin, no? :wink:

AWW! It's already the last one. I'm so thankful to AD-B for breaking this promise and writing about what will one day be the First Claw we have come to know and love in the Horus Heresy setting. 

AD-B, if you;re reading this: THANKS buddy! :tu:

now go write some more. ;)

AWW! It's already the last one. I'm so thankful to AD-B for breaking this promise and writing about what will one day be the First Claw we have come to know and love in the Horus Heresy setting. 

AD-B, if you;re reading this: THANKS buddy! :thumbsup:

now go write some more. :wink:

indeed man, finish Nightfall already:tongue.:

On that same note, I'm glad to see that Mr. D-B seems to still enjoy writing for the VIIIth legion. 

I was a little worried it would end up like the cast of original Star Trek "Guys, give it a rest already. I've done so many other projects now. Let 10th company go." 

:D

On that same note, I'm glad to see that Mr. D-B seems to still enjoy writing for the VIIIth legion. 

I was a little worried it would end up like the cast of original Star Trek "Guys, give it a rest already. I've done so many other projects now. Let 10th company go." 

:biggrin.:

Perhaps. But like Spock, Talos always has, and always will be, our favourite ADB character.