Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

little teaser for things to come :P

med_gallery_79873_11226_308800.jpg

med_gallery_79873_11226_29864.jpg

med_gallery_79873_11226_59683.jpg

was really surprised about that material - it's so weightless :O

Curses! Another one lost to the Lord of Iron. Oh well. I know you'll rock the Iron Warrior's cool heraldic details.

(Also, did The Man shut down your Twitter?)

well, the IW won't be my last army ;)

for Twitter, well, lets say GW dislikes leaks and i got a nice email (on an adress only known to 2 specific sites) - but i use war of sigmar now, thanks @ Bob at this spot

November will be a great month then

I have a love-hate relationship with my cats, mostly due to their bloody hair getting mixed up with my paint. Those furry little buggers.

oh yeah ;) novemember will be awesome!

and yeah, i love my cats hair too >.>

oooh, Atia doing the IVth, yes please!

:P yeah, i need them for both Paramar and Phall ^^

Hate to say it Atia, but I think there's a typo in your last couple of posts - you keep misspelling 'Hands' as 'Warriors' ........:ph34r.:

be patient! the Iron Tenth will get it's spotlight ^^ i love Autek Mor ;)

Ahhh the best part of that is the evil xenos psyker kitty

:D

Awww yeah, some sweet stuff coming up!

he knows what i buy, listen to him xD

! More painting Progress EvenIfItsFilthyNoGoodIronWarrior Awesome Sauce!

...I wish I could consistently buy huge amounts of FW stuff like you do

Slips? I get a Zone Mortalis - i get Iron Warriors - now guess what two Legions i want after that ;) (tip: one is the Alpha Legion for Paramar)

Cats on the Internet!!! What a novel concept! :P

I look forward to your Zone Mortalis set up, I've always wanted to make one and play a game myself. Or maybe you know something we don't about this plastic heresy kit supposedly between Iron Warriors and Imp Fists ;)

and so it starts ....

med_gallery_79873_10492_173251.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_320352.jpg

ps: i need something to put under the zone mortalis tiles as my tables are slightly uneven Q.Q

the good news: my tables are big enough for 4' x 6', so i can add a hangar segment too ... aswell as maybe that tile, representing a ship generator or something similiar:

gallery_79873_10492_144566.png

what do you guys think? does it fit? is the rubble too much?

also, any ideas for a paint scheme for the zone mortalis-ship-board?^^

Edited by Atia

Add the hangar I think it would be a cool touch. Though the cleaning servitors will need a mind-scrub and reprogramming :p and also depends whose ship you want it to represent iron warriors? Keep it functional with few asthetics if any. Sallies? Add a burning brazier or two, things that represent the promethian cult.

Yup, keep the tones fairly bland - drybrushing and ewathering in the same tones, so that hazard stripes and blood splatter will be more pronounced. I think that generator will look great coupled with the ZM tiles. Great idea.

Although... don't you still owe us a Reaver?

thanks guys^^ i think i'll do the floor in a dark grey, wash it and drybrush it with terminus stone, and paint the trim with dark metal ^^

Add the hangar I think it would be a cool touch. Though the cleaning servitors will need a mind-scrub and reprogramming :tongue.: and also depends whose ship you want it to represent iron warriors? Keep it functional with few asthetics if any. Sallies? Add a burning brazier or two, things that represent the promethian cult.

i'll use it for all my HH games from istvaan to calth and beyond - but the goal is an iron warriors ship yes^^

I guess rusty metal with hazard stripes and oil and blood splatter could look really cool for the zone mortalis scenery.

yeah :D

Yup, keep the tones fairly bland - drybrushing and ewathering in the same tones, so that hazard stripes and blood splatter will be more pronounced. I think that generator will look great coupled with the ZM tiles. Great idea.

Although... don't you still owe us a Reaver?

thanks Auggi :)

well, the Reaver is shelfed atm ... i'll go back to him later (maybe when FW releases the HH skitarii list ...)

also, the upcoming Call of Chaos keeps me busy too :P so i have Zone Mortalis, Iron Warriors and Khorne Daemons for the next 3-6 months ... :>

med_gallery_79873_11268_170385.jpg

THE IRON WARRIORS

"From iron cometh strength! From strength cometh will! From will cometh faith! From faith cometh honour! From honour cometh iron!"

Numeration: The IVth Legion

Primogenitor: Perturabo, the Lord of Iron

Cognomen (Prior): None officially recognised. {An informal Imperial Army designation for the Legion, the 'Corpse Grinders', was suppressed and use of it was categorised as an infraction of duty by order of the Officio Provost Marshal as "corrosive to Crusade morale"}

Strategic Tendencies: Siege Warfare, Co-ordinated Mass-theatre Warfare, Armoured Assault, Planetary Decimation, Attrition, Retribution and Counter-unsurgency Campaigns, Zone Mortalis Warfare.

Noteworthy Domains: The satrapy of the Meratara Cluster, Olympia Majoris System. Primus grade garrisions, keeps and bastion-holds established on at least seventy worlds, unknown number of additional secondary outposts and watch-stations.

Warcry: Iron Within, Iron Without!

Allegiance: Traitoris Perdita

The colours of Iron:

gallery_79873_10492_133.jpg

Note: Early production Mark IV Maximus pattern power armour -

widespread used by traitor line elements during the early days of

the Heresy alongside the so-called Iron Armour.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

big weapons for the ship :P

med_gallery_79873_11268_123956.jpg

started to build my first Iron Warriors squad!

med_gallery_79873_11268_338903.jpg

Awesome. Ive always wanted that kit. So jealous. I covet thine bloodthirster, miss.

awwww :tongue.: well, never say never Auggi^^ 

btw, i also ordered some FW airbrush paints (the silver and bronze/golden ones) and tarantulas for my Iron Warriors :tongue.:

and the Terminators are now full built- will snap some pictures tomorrow, bad lightning atm :/

last but not least, my inks and oil paint arrived today^^ yeaaaaah

Edited by Atia