Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

The Iron Regent is superb let-transfers! Also excited that you are getting two more sets and that Eldar warlock Titan. I’d love to see how but it is in comparison to the new titans.

Glad you like her! We will see, and I'm curious aswell about the Warlock's size. From what I could gather from the internet, the size should fit well if FW keeps the scale the same between their 32mm model. Fun fact, old EPIC Imperial Titans were actually 4mm scale!

Talking about size - scale shot with a 32mm Questoris:

nCkFXee.jpg

vJjymAl.jpg

Nice titan

I second that. I like the subtle weathering on its legs.

Thanks boys!

Decided to paint up Miss Belladonna while waiting for more tiny Titans to arrive!

uyP1p43.jpg

Ms. Belladonna looks promising. I like the fact she wears sensible armor. Is she a Knight Scion?

She's a Bounty Huntress of Necromunda who seeks revenge for her killed Husband, Kill Bill style but with an axe!

Beautiful Titan, Atia, I'm glad you got your hands in an advance copy! I must ask, are the rumors true that Legio Mortis didn't receive rules?

And I'm glad you like her :blush.:

No Mortis rules in the Basic Rulesbook - I actually wrote a review for the included Gryphonicus and Tempestus rules here!

That said, the Death Head's *should* be in the upcoming Black Book if I remember it right :wink:

That would be nice if the classic Eldar titan fits the new AT scale. It will be even nicer one day when they branch out and give us rules for Xenos and Chaos goodies for AT. Time will tell though. I'm already excited enough to get my hands on the box set and some games in soon after. Now to click the link and see what this upcoming Black Book is...

Excited to see Belladonna get some paint. That is a sweet mini!

Nice titan, lacking transfers

Any tidbits on legio metalica rules?

Yeah, I really hope Forgeworld are stepping up their game and release the full coloured transfer sheets in the next weeks. Same goes for the Lucius-Alpha head and missing weapon options - need them for my Legio Mortis Maniple!

That would be nice if the classic Eldar titan fits the new AT scale. It will be even nicer one day when they branch out and give us rules for Xenos and Chaos goodies for AT. Time will tell though. I'm already excited enough to get my hands on the box set and some games in soon after. Now to click the link and see what this upcoming Black Book is...

Excited to see Belladonna get some paint. That is a sweet mini!

Well, if Forgeworld thinks their 32mm Phantom is in scale with the 32mm Reaver, and they just scale it down four times, the classic 1st edition Phantom should work quite well, in theory. Will figure something out once I get my hands on the plastic Reaver, and may add some height to the Warlock if needed. The first (and hopefully not last!) Adeptus Titanicus Black Book is scheduled for ~ Summer 2019, but we should get previews before that, as usual!

And yeah, Belladonna is one of my favourite sculpts of late - hope I can do her justice!

Whoa! Summer 2019. Well, I have the Black Book and Agents of Shield to look forward to then! :)

For shrinking the mini didn't their team have to go and build the reaver and warhound digitally to shrink it down for AT? I think it was on a WHC post. The Warlord was ready to go since it was a more recent design and they just had to make some changes for making a mini-me version. It would be nice if they could do the same to the Eldar as it's something they've done for two titans already. But yeah, give us sme of those lithe beasts, big ork hoarding conglomerations, and some tyranid biotitans to get the ball rolling. They could even make up some neat tomb crawler thing for Necrons I bet. Ahhh, to daydream!

This may sound crazy but I just really like Belladonna's hair and feather headdress. The bionics are an awesome bonus.

And did you check out the GSC Necro rules? Saw it for a moment while looking at WHC earlier.

Nice titans! Just need someone to kitbash an Imperator now. Or a Warmonger. 

The Grand Master Edition sold out (besides New Zealand I think). So there's a good chance we will see more Tiny Titans in the future :)

Whoa! Summer 2019. Well, I have the Black Book and Agents of Shield to look forward to then! :smile.:

For shrinking the mini didn't their team have to go and build the reaver and warhound digitally to shrink it down for AT? I think it was on a WHC post. The Warlord was ready to go since it was a more recent design and they just had to make some changes for making a mini-me version. It would be nice if they could do the same to the Eldar as it's something they've done for two titans already. But yeah, give us sme of those lithe beasts, big ork hoarding conglomerations, and some tyranid biotitans to get the ball rolling. They could even make up some neat tomb crawler thing for Necrons I bet. Ahhh, to daydream!

This may sound crazy but I just really like Belladonna's hair and feather headdress. The bionics are an awesome bonus.

And did you check out the GSC Necro rules? Saw it for a moment while looking at WHC earlier.

Yep. The better the game sells the more we will see - including (maybe) Xenos in the distant future. 

The new Genestealer Cult rules for Necromunda are awesome indeed - although they deleted the option for whip and bonesword, I still have the old stats or can proxy them as power sword and electro whip. Also it looks like my mining laser got promoted to Acolyte! The real winner are Abberrants though - you can take various combat weapons and they no longer are limited to only two per Gang! Will have to add some more cute buggers down the line :wub:

Yeah, the big boxes selling out sounds like great news, just not for the independent retailers who took advance orders its seems. Despite the price of the box it sold out in 3 days so I hope that kind of interest and enthusiasm keeps up with the game. Speaking of which I need to go back to your blog and read more into your reviews & take notes.

And the GSC are getting some love! Nice to see them get Necromunda rules and those new plastics coming out too! Only bad thing is KT and now AT will be pushing necromunda back on my list. Any plans on getting some of those new Tooth & Claw minis for your gang?

And a question, on the Warlord do 5x1mm magnets fit for the apocalypse launchers? I looked over and saw you use those for the arms just wanted to see if they were the same size for the shoulder weapons.

Awww... what a cute little Warlord Titan you are. Yes you are! *Subtle gives the titan an affectionate scratch under its chin* Someday you'll grow up big and strong!

I'm sorry, despite thinking it's awesome to see Epic actually coming back, I can't help but have part of my brain think that they look like little infant versions of the 28mm scale models. :)

Howdy Guys and Girls :)

Back from a week-long festival - time for some hobby again. But first, comments!

Yeah, the big boxes selling out sounds like great news, just not for the independent retailers who took advance orders its seems. Despite the price of the box it sold out in 3 days so I hope that kind of interest and enthusiasm keeps up with the game. Speaking of which I need to go back to your blog and read more into your reviews & take notes.

And the GSC are getting some love! Nice to see them get Necromunda rules and those new plastics coming out too! Only bad thing is KT and now AT will be pushing necromunda back on my list. Any plans on getting some of those new Tooth & Claw minis for your gang?

And a question, on the Warlord do 5x1mm magnets fit for the apocalypse launchers? I looked over and saw you use those for the arms just wanted to see if they were the same size for the shoulder weapons.

Not sure if I will be getting Tooth and Claw, but I will get the big Aberrant and a box of the small ones later for Necromunda/Kill Team.

And yep, the Warlord is using 5x1mm for all his magnet holes, including the head.

It sold out that quickly? Well i'll be damned, that's fantastic. 

Yep!

Awww... what a cute little Warlord Titan you are. Yes you are! *Subtle gives the titan an affectionate scratch under its chin* Someday you'll grow up big and strong!

I'm sorry, despite thinking it's awesome to see Epic actually coming back, I can't help but have part of my brain think that they look like little infant versions of the 28mm scale models. :smile.:

Haha yeah! Such tiny cute cutesies!

Speaking about tiny - started to work through the two Grand Master boxes - little teaser!

AMua0Ak.jpg

Tiny magnets for tiny Knights :wub:

Thanks! Going to order some magnets for the warlord! And you used one for the head too?

Yep! You have to fill the spare space in the head with some greenstuff so you can add a magnet there, but the hole for the neck is already pre-drilled like with the weapons :smile.:

And you are a trooper going that level for the knights!

It's mostly in case of future weapon upgrades - currently building the knights so hopefully it all works out as planned :smile.:

Edited by Atia

Interesting. Why magnetize the head though? Swap out with other variant heads in the future? Or remove when it is destroyed in battle?

As for the knights that's not a terrible idea. You're thinking ahead! Magnetizing would making swapping out them guns for future releases a lot easier. I mostly want to run an Axiom Maniple but I wouldn't mind some FW variant knights like the poryphyrion or one of the Cerastus to come out too.

Great looking Warlord.

Your insane for magnetising the Knights the Warlord was a must to magnetise but I decided not to bother with Knights and to just use it as an excuse to buy more later.

-Noctem Cultor

Haha! I will probably get more Knight later too (already want to do 4 different Houses haha!). Still wanted to try it out for the first batch (and it's lot more work than the Warlord magnets).

The Knight is well-painted. I hope to see him completed soon.

Actually, it's a Magnificus Scale Warlord Battle Titan, Mars-Alpha pattern :whistling:  :tongue.:  - but yeah, just waiting for the transfers!

Interesting. Why magnetize the head though? Swap out with other variant heads in the future? Or remove when it is destroyed in battle?

As for the knights that's not a terrible idea. You're thinking ahead! Magnetizing would making swapping out them guns for future releases a lot easier. I mostly want to run an Axiom Maniple but I wouldn't mind some FW variant knights like the poryphyrion or one of the Cerastus to come out too.

The second reason. The Iron Regent was mostly a test piece for this, as she prolly won't get a different head, but I need it for my three Legio Mortis Warlords as atleast one of them will get a Lucius Beta down the line!

You should pose a Warlord about to step on a knight, that'd be great. 

Haha, may do that once we get the upgrade kits - and more extra plates to work with!

Atia, if its at all possible could you show the size of the tiny imperial knights next to a centurion or gravis marine?

I don't own any Primaris Marines. May get a few of them for Kill Team down the line though (where they can't bully my other oldschool Marines!). Could do one with a new Death Guard later though?