Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Uprising of Orlock Miners...it started with peaceful protests. Each miner raised signs and banners in their two hands. They would chant and ball their other two hands into fists, thrusting them upwards.

That's when the Arbites started scratching their heads...

First ganger is looking good, Atia!

Uprising of Orlock Miners...it started with peaceful protests. Each miner raised signs and banners in their two hands. They would chant and ball their other two hands into fists, thrusting them upwards.

That's when the Arbites started scratching their heads...

First ganger is looking good, Atia!

Haha. Why do I get the feeling they would listen to some kind of genestealer-perverted punk-rock music from Old Terra while doing this?

It's actually quite sad .... Genestealer Cultists just think they fight for their families and against oppression .... waiting for a savior who will just snack them up ....

Nice colors!

Thanks you :smile.:

Looks Great . You did a great job on the ZM tiles .

Thanks buddy - planning on doing more tiles down the line :biggrin.:!

Nice cultist. :smile.:

Glad you like him - because the girls aren't :tongue.:

RsSEWsI.jpg

Underhive Today: Orlocks "Periplenata" Program

Good news fellow Underhivler! A speaker of House Orlock confirmed that the New-Trysst Mining Complex is now open for another variant of Abhuman status! The so called "Aberrant Victims" of the rare Periplenata childhood disease can now officially apply for job - integration instead of exclusion! The New-Trysst Complex is more than just work and a space to live - it is a community, and as such every child of the Emperor has a place in it. 

u77XbIJ.jpg

"Michael is a nice boy - calm, gentle to animals and he loves his new mining job. No worries, his disease is not contagious." 

Awesome looking Necromunda stuff here

Thanks Trixie :smile.:

Poor guy is going to die.

Don't worry ... you know those guys are never alone. :wink:

Haha. One of us, one of us, one of us! *sings*

Poor guy is going to die.

Don't worry ... you know those guys are never alone. :wink:

Still. He dead.

Nice looking miniatures and diorama, Atia!

Thaaaaaaaaaaanks Auggi :smile.:

The Cult got some heavy weapon support .... 

89EILuH.jpg

lt5Wij1.jpg

g9HmxM4.jpg

Thanks Guys :smile.:

For blood, I'm a fan of more is less or having it featured where it works into the background - for example stuff like Night Lords or Carcharodons with their terror tactics, or chainweapons etc. But may do something on the Patriarch down the line!

Amram looks STELLAR !!! saliva dripping from one corner of his mouth would look sweet.

Any idea how to do that?^^ I know some people did blood/saliva/slime for Golden Daemon stuff ^^

In other news - had a little test game today to get a grip on the basic rules. The Necromunda Rulebooks are a bit messy and it will take a bit to get used to all of it, but it was quite fun! Defo need to finish the Genestealer Gang, a few more tiles aswell as doors/barricades next!

00uxtkO.jpg

That said, won't be able to do any progress in the next days as I'm on a festival with my gf and friends - and I may have to work on some AoS stuff for the release of it's second edition down the line, aswell as .... well .... some not so giant, giant robots ..... ;)

Hi guys :)

Back from the Festival - my toes hurt, I feel like a Faith Militant Amazon but I'm already back on the painting table. Actually, used the afterhour to do almost finish my first Champion. Heard infiltrating plus nasty bombs and nasty handflamer are quite nice for skirmish games??!^^

JYaDuva.jpg

Nice board

Thank ya! It was quite fun to play on my own nice ZM board. Gonna need a nice gaming table though .... but that's something to get once we got a new appartment lol. Huh, real life >.<

Great work on your guys :biggrin.:

Glad you like them :)

Try blood for the blood God technical paint at the corner. Let it dry ,and apply Lamian, medium.

I'm quite happy with my former results of Vallejo Blood paints for normal splatters (last but not least on the Zone Mortalis itself!). My request was for .... blood threads? Basically a 3D effect for it as opposed to simple splatters :)

I have heard that some have used water effects and added something  to it . But  my PC skills and Google are not responding well today . Sorry 

No worries! I'm still searching for ideas for toxin and more - any tips or ideas are helping :)