Atia's Thread (Legions Imperialis: Sons of Horus Kratos pg. 107)

Atia

Thatd be awesome.

I can guage the size even by a normal marine or a ganger.

Thing about a conversion, centurion legs, knight upper hul

Never saw the Centurions in real life, but aren't they supposed to be bigger than Terminators? Imo Primaris or AoS Stormcast/Bloodwarrior parts should fit quite well!

mgAX0lt.jpg

Hope this helps - special thanks to Baroness Tiabeanie of House Coldshroud - and here she is with her different parts (body and legs will be glued together, everything else is magnetized!):

ehFnU2S.jpg

It looks frickimg wicked!

Sooooo.... do you think 40k Knight torsos will fit the Epic Warlord legs?

Space Marine torsos would. :teehee:   Those little guys are very cool. I used to love Epic (back when it first came out)  I'd love to see them redo it now that they can cast so much nicer models.

So smol, so dainty. So deadly.

:yes:

I'm honest with you and I don't think so - maybe Leviathan or Redemptor legs, but I don't have any of them. 

Space Marine torsos would. :teehee:   Those little guys are very cool. I used to love Epic (back when it first came out)  I'd love to see them redo it now that they can cast so much nicer models.

What I defo want to do is giving some of my Seneshall-level Knights stuff like swords/hammers/whips instead of the chainsword - since ruleswise, they won't make a difference between the sword and the fist later on! 

Now the idea of giving a marine sweet bionic legs comes to mind seeing that knight. Been working on converting primaris to big marines and the though of doing this is burning wild!

The idea for fancy melee weapons for Seneshall sounds awesome. I'd like to see that! I think the main Knight from Vengefule spirit had some kind of whip weapon.

Thatd be awesome.

Never saw the Centurions in real life, but aren't they supposed to be bigger than Terminators? Imo Primaris or AoS Stormcast/Bloodwarrior parts should fit quite well!

mgAX0lt.jpg

Hope this helps - special thanks to Baroness Tiabeanie of House Coldshroud - and here she is with her different parts (body and legs will be glued together, everything else is magnetized!):

ehFnU2S.jpg

he's so tiny.

he's so adorable.

at least ironhands and marines have some kick butt options for robot limbs now! =D

Now the idea of giving a marine sweet bionic legs comes to mind seeing that knight. Been working on converting primaris to big marines and the though of doing this is burning wild!

The idea for fancy melee weapons for Seneshall sounds awesome. I'd like to see that! I think the main Knight from Vengefule spirit had some kind of whip weapon.

Oh yeah, Goliath's and Marines will be happy about some bionic parts indeed :teehee:

Hidden Content

Thatd be awesome.

mgAX0lt.jpg

ehFnU2S.jpg

he's so tiny.

he's so adorable.

at least ironhands and marines have some kick butt options for robot limbs now! =D

:yes:

I somehow want to use the Knight shoulderpads for Slaanesh Marines. Not entirely sure why tho lol

It's prolly because they look a bit like the armour of the AoS Slaanesh Champion on Steed/Worm of Slaanesh?

Little progress update - masking tape ...

FbaPM7C.jpg

... and pre-shading for the yellow :biggrin.::

QeWNCv3.jpg

Knights are coming along beautifully! Pretty cool household colors. We’re they loyalists? If so that will look great amongst the titans of Legio gryhpnicus.

Thanks hushrong!

House Coldshroud is one of the major alligned Houses for the Legio Gryphonicus - they even incorperated their iconography! They are also quite interesting because they are a Mechanicus House that makes use of both cogs, "knightly" iconography and something different than the classic red as colour. My plan is to split my Gryphonicus support banners and lances betwenn them and House Vyronii - who will get a Crusader Lance for start!

Airbrushing? Man, Fires of Cyraxus... will it ever come out? Oof. 

Yeah, an airbrush makes painting the Adeptus Titanicus stuff sooo much easier!

Regarding Fires - currently shelved. Basically the only thing they really can use are the artworks, as both story and rules were written with 7th in mind, before the Fall of Cadia was in the works.

Now that I am looking at the Acheron I see the iconogrohpy with 'Gryphonicus' on the banner it all makes sense :) I'll say it again too, I sure hope they bring the FW knights into this game! You are doing Vyronii too? It never occurred to me that maybe I could do two house with my 6 knights. I may give that a shot!

I also really need to find some resources on HH era Titan Legions and Knight houses. 90% sure there are sweet Legios and Houses, and fluff for them, that I am missing out on.

Now that I am looking at the Acheron I see the iconogrohpy with 'Gryphonicus' on the banner it all makes sense :smile.: I'll say it again too, I sure hope they bring the FW knights into this game! You are doing Vyronii too? It never occurred to me that maybe I could do two house with my 6 knights. I may give that a shot!

I also really need to find some resources on HH era Titan Legions and Knight houses. 90% sure there are sweet Legios and Houses, and fluff for them, that I am missing out on.

The warhammer 40k wiki is a great ressource, check it out! 

Great work so far.

Thanks buddy :)

Tiabeanie has got transfers, is glossed and waiting for some weathering =)

bIBYD7C.jpg

fbl8wLx.jpg

:happy.:

Well, work productivity will be low today. That's how it goes when you look up one thing on a wiki...and five hours later you know everything after clicking on all the links.

Tiabeanie looks stellar! Ace paintjob and all the extra details just knock it out of the park!

Thanks everyone :smile.:

The transfers were fiddly indeed, but I'm glad they exist - imagine freehanding tiny symbols on tiny scale QQ

Progress update/teaser - Beany and her two friends!

mSfeY00.jpg

Still need to do weathering and bases :)

Edited by Atia