Deathstorm is "temporarily out of stock" on the Uk webstore and certain third party sellers in Britain are no longer advertising it :/

So the aera of cheap market prices for Dreads and Death Company ends.

Indeed. We knew it would never last but I'm still irked I never got around to buying one :/

If it didn't have normal terminators in it, I probably would have, and obviously sold the Nids on.

Normal Termies just don't do it for me... Or anyone really :P

Who dont have allready 5-20 Tac Terms xD.

Buyed some cc weapons over an bitshop and some fw shoulder pads for Aussault Termi Swap. :D

Deathstorm is "temporarily out of stock" on the Uk webstore and certain third party sellers in Britain are no longer advertising it :/

Indeed. We knew it would never last but I'm still irked I never got around to buying one :/

If it didn't have normal terminators in it, I probably would have, and obviously sold the Nids on.

Normal Termies just don't do it for me... Or anyone really :tongue.:

Buyed some cc weapons over an bitshop and some fw shoulder pads for Aussault Termi Swap. :biggrin.:

I have zero terms. Mainly cos I never liked the look of em, and they were pants.

Actually, I do lie. I have a couple of the old metal assault ones that look ass :laugh.: & a couple of the dudes from the new Space Hulk.

Normal Termies just don't do it for me... Or anyone really :tongue.:

Buyed some cc weapons over an bitshop and some fw shoulder pads for Aussault Termi Swap. :biggrin.:

I did this with the new BA Assault terms, 5 th and 5 LC terms ahoy.

are theyre shoulder pads for 10 terms inside or buyed you some extra?

You get 5 sets with the BA terms and 5 with the Tactical terms. You have to fiddle a little to get the old pads on the new arms, but they work well.

Edited by Xenith

are theyre shoulder pads for 10 terms inside or buyed you some extra?

You get 5 sets with the BA terms and 5 with the Tactical terms. You have to fiddle a little to get the old pads on the new arms, but they work well.

Sure mixing pads will do it.

I like the new set but ive got allready 5 Hammer and 5 Claws Termies. xD *Firstworldproblems*

I like the new set but ive got allready 5 Hammer and 5 Claws Termies. xD *Firstworldproblems*

All you're missing is another 5 TH/SS terms and the great big banner of preferred enemy ;)

As usual check my WIP thread for detail, but I got to building some of my Dreads this evening.

The BA and Venerable Kits go together beautifully!

Librarian on the left and Fragioso on the Right.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150808_230555_zpsle8juwjm.jpg

Incase you can't make it out; yes, the Fragioso has a Venerable hand with Blood Talons stuck on like a Dread sized Lightning Claw :drool:

All you're missing is another 5 TH/SS terms and the great big banner of preferred enemy :wink:

That Banner looks so good. x)

I took the Banner from the regular Command Squad.

It dont give preferred enemy. just morale and pining test reroll in 12".

I´m not good @ freehands so i used decals for the Banner. 

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/IMG_20150809_144523_zpsqojktnde.jpg

Edited by Riot Earp

It dont give preferred enemy. just morale and pining test reroll in 12".

Sorry, the Banner of the Archangel Host, from SoB: Exterminatus, is 6 melta bombs, can be taken by a termie assault squad, and grants preferred enemy. 

Great for rerolling those 1's to wound, and essentially master crafts the hammers when you have a priest in the unit.

Ah ok. Never looked close at that relics. Preferred Enemy is nice. Im just not shure if the banner is worth 6mbs. Especially when i have to take an archangels formation.

Got today some drybrush on the claws done. http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/IMG_20150809_214704_zpsfmcnh3o1.jpg

Edited by Riot Earp

Don't you also need to be running the Archangels to use it?

Not the worst - but it's a tad limiting.

May aswell edit this post with some Dreaded Progress....

Libby with Halberd and Claw

Hidden Content

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150809_172724_zpsvh6rbccg.jpg

Libby with Sword and Chainfist

Hidden Content

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150809_172731_zpsjepcbvxj.jpg

Furioso with Frag Cannon and Lightning Claw

Hidden Content

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20150809_172745_zps35gjk1lo.jpg

Once I have finished these guys my Dread count will be:

2 Librarian

1 Furioso with Frag Cannon

1 Furioso with twin fists

1 Rifleman

1 Contemptor Furioso with Kheres Assault Cannon

1 Blackreach Dread (actually a friends who I need to give back, I can use it in games unpainted though!)

With those and two Meltacide I suppose I need to spend the best part of £100 on pods...

Edited by Charlo

Aye, I've been looking at eBay for months for them, they tend to go for around £17-£20 each, almost as much as GW and less than the standard 20% discount Darksphere in London does new.

It's just so disheartening spending so much money on models that are just there to deploy other models.

Aye, I've been looking at eBay for months for them, they tend to go for around £17-£20 each, almost as much as GW and less than the standard 20% discount Darksphere in London does new.

It's just so disheartening spending so much money on models that are just there to deploy other models.

make your own?

Lots of nice cardboard versions online TBH

Yeah, I've seen some tutorials and am tempted to at least make a couple of my own. Maybe I'll see if I can just pick the fins up from eBay and make the body / doors myself?

In reality the only pod I want to spend a lot of money on is the Kharybdis. Now that is ace.

Edited by Charlo

Yeah, I've seen some tutorials and am tempted to at least make a couple of my own. Maybe I'll see if I can just pick the fins up from eBay and make the body / doors myself?

In reality the only pod I want to spend a lot of money on is the Kharybdis. Now that is ace.

The Kharybdis is a great Model. Can we use it in an regular 40k game?