Someone on here on a previous open day said they spoke to the forgeworld team and it was said that there would be a bare head and a helmet. I'm sure I also read that there would also be an option for a spear as well. This has got me thinking that maybe the second collectors version could have a spear and helmet with the rest of the model looking the same as the character series one.

I find it funny that all the people mocking the models pose post these surfer images where the pose is even more wrong (assuming it was wrong in the first place) lol

That being said it is funny to imagine a surfing Sanguinius. :D

Don't like the face/hair combo they chose. Think he should have more fury in his face and his hair almost looks like it's on fire: it's flying about when his pose isn't showing any great speed.

How so? He's basically in free fall and everything that could be affected by such is. The leather straps are flopping around and his hair is being pulled back while his wings are posed in a way they don't catch the wind which would slowdown his fall and lastly he's posed to carry the force of the fall into a killing blow with his sword.

See I just don't get that in his pose. It looks like he's coming in for a soft landing rather than attacking. As such it looks like his tassels and hair are moving faster than he is.

Don't like the face/hair combo they chose. Think he should have more fury in his face and his hair almost looks like it's on fire: it's flying about when his pose isn't showing any great speed.

How so? He's basically in free fall and everything that could be affected by such is. The leather straps are flopping around and his hair is being pulled back while his wings are posed in a way they don't catch the wind which would slowdown his fall and lastly he's posed to carry the force of the fall into a killing blow with his sword.

Agreed!

It's not like I dont like the model, but its too 30k for me. Primarchs in 40k are bulkier than 30k (just compare the 2 Guiliman models). 30k models are fine art, 40k models are grimdark for me.

You are aware that this is a 30k model meant for 30k right?

You are aware that Sanguinius is dead in 40k right?

You are aware that a good chunk of Blood Angels philosophy and personality is based upon the fact that that he's dead right?

It's not like I dont like the model, but its too 30k for me. Primarchs in 40k are bulkier than 30k (just compare the 2 Guiliman models). 30k models are fine art, 40k models are grimdark for me.

You are aware that a good chunk of Blood Angels philosophy and personality is based upon the fact that that he's dead right?

yes

yes

yes

any more questions?

yes

yes

yes

any more questions?

Given that the God Emperor is infinite, and that the Universe is also infinite...would you like a toasted teacake?

Sanguinius in 40k lore has been moved here. Lets keep this thread to information pertaining to the upcoming 30k stuff please

I'm surprised you allowed us back down that rabbit hole, Jole.

I hope we can stay civilized and on track.

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten