Ray and I play at a leisurely pace, often taking breaks after every single game turn. We discuss what happened, what could have happened, what was purely a mistake, all that crap. We often discuss tactics mid-turn as well, and coach each other for the best result...or the coolest result. We often play the Rule of Cool (which explains how the ambush of Lorgar occured)

The cookies man! The freakin cookies then come and ruin any good ol coachin!

It's actually a diabolical combination of:

Moon River Pizza for lunch

A family sized package of Chewy Chips Ahoy

A few "It's Not your fathers root beer" as the day progresses.

The more Ray has, the harder my army pounds the word bearers.

It's kinda funny

I reckon next bat rep, you should do an end of player turn pic of Rayray, so we can see what state he gets into. :D

So does this mean the Ravens go into a starvation fuelled frenzy which gets ever more frenzied, the more the Word Bearers eat the munchies?

No way, I lose my cool more often than Rayray does.

The closet I've seen to Rayray losing his cool was the Bloodthirster getting blasted off the board by the tactical squad, after its failed charge.

I usually gamble on high risk high reward moves, and when they work it's beautiful but when it crashes and burns I get moody.

I try and keep ever body I have over either in a food coma, or just below a food coma.

........ Lorgar did not cast Invisibility on Snuffy the Blood thirster who was taken down to China Town, by some Nike Anti-Air wearing Raven Guard

Edited by dantay_xv

Still, all he needs then is some Tzeentchian allies or Bel'akor?

Even if he did make the uber death-star, I am guessing you'd just tarpit it, or throw speedbumps at it :)

And if he sunk a lot of points in it, the model count goes way down so you go for the other squishy stuff & objectives.

I need to get to Faves at some point to have a game... We go into town, get loads of haribo, and pepsi, then take out for dinner... Fun times

Hey Ray Ray  I bet you  3 dollars my fanaticism  beats yers D:  
Get at me 

http://orig15.deviantart.net/850d/f/2013/033/e/9/black_templar_vs_word_bearer_by_fonteart-d5tk81i.jpg

No but seriously ,  I  feel like Lorgar didint quite do what he was supposed to for some reason.  All Ive ever heard was how good he is in duels wit other primarchs and it seems like Corax just sorta backflipped all over him.  

Ummm heret

Hey Ray Ray  I bet you  3 dollars my fanaticism  beats yers D:  
Get at me 

http://orig15.deviantart.net/850d/f/2013/033/e/9/black_templar_vs_word_bearer_by_fonteart-d5tk81i.jpg

No but seriously ,  I  feel like Lorgar didint quite do what he was supposed to for some reason.  All Ive ever heard was how good he is in duels wit other primarchs and it seems like Corax just sorta backflipped all over him.  

Ummm Heretic with bolt pistol facing off against Templar with no helmet.... I see an Indiana Jones moment coming up.

Still reckon Corax is concussed, defending Lorgar like that ;)