General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Thorn, I did tweak Icarion's entry, but I'm afraid of adding too much detail that might take away from future videos. That said, who else thinks we should include psyker/pariah designations and loyalties in the Insurrection?

Mikhal, I used meditation for the Warriors of Peace. Do you have another fact I could use?

Kel, I reworded 'jungle homeworld' to 'homeworld's jungles', better?

Raktra, I added 'and Legion'. Good?

Easy, in order to control their pariah nature they wear special masks to focus their ability. Or something like that. Although the battle meditstion was mine!!!!!

Another thing: yesterday we discussed that Gwal should lose an arm on the siege of terra. Talonair suggested that he then get Morros artifical arm the Abyssi prepared for him.

I like the idea that he loses the arm in the fight against Raktra. So seeing their bad odds, Gwal tries to soul suck Raktra like he did with Traviyai but Raktra is too close and ripps Gwals arm out before the power can manifest or so. I would sacrifice both arms but then Gwal.couldn't help Hec anymore.

What do you guys think?

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

I went back and gave meditation to the WoL, while I changed the WoP one to something more unique. 

I like it, Mikhal, especially since it is Gwal who cuts off Morro's hand in the first place. 

Thorn, I did tweak Icarion's entry, but I'm afraid of adding too much detail that might take away from future videos.

Yep, I think it makes him stand out from "average joe the Primarch" now :)

Easy, in order to control their pariah nature they wear special masks to focus their ability. Or something like that. Although the battle meditstion was mine!!!!!

Another thing: yesterday we discussed that Gwal should lose an arm on the siege of terra. Talonair suggested that he then get Morros artifical arm the Abyssi prepared for him.

I like the idea that he loses the arm in the fight against Raktra. So seeing their bad odds, Gwal tries to soul suck Raktra like he did with Traviyai but Raktra is too close and ripps Gwals arm out before the power can manifest or so. I would sacrifice both arms but then Gwal.couldn't help Hec anymore.

What do you guys think?

Nah, cut ‘em both off, nut hiiim!

It does make sense to FINALLY show a Daemon Primarch doing something to a mortal one, I don’t think GW have presented something like that yet?

Poor Gwal. Travier pierces through his lungs and Gwal loses 1/both arms.

Amd no, canon dprimarchs seem kinda foolish

On a sidenote: OMS received the facts and I bombarded him with Artworks. Hope i didn't miss one.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

What do you guys think?

Nah, cut ‘em both off, nut hiiim!

It does make sense to FINALLY show a Daemon Primarch doing something to a mortal one, I don’t think GW have presented something like that yet?

Fulgrim vs Guiliman?

Depicted in Dark Imperium, happening during the Scouring.

Horus vs Russ in the coming novel of which I forgot the name

Horus vs Sanguinius

I avoid listing Curze as he was no daemon primarch when he kicked some loyalists butts like that of Dorn.

Hello Everyone. I was directed here by Mikhal to help out on this grand project that everyone on this board is working on. 

Good to meet you, Shadow, and glad to have you aboard. How will you be helping us out?

Hello Everyone. I was directed here by Mikhal to help out on this grand project that everyone on this board is working on. 

Good to meet you, Shadow, and glad to have you aboard. How will you be helping us out?

I'm a good writer of both fiction or history, so if you need another writer I would be good there. I'm not good at doing art, which I have a tough time with. Anything else besides art I would be okay with. 

I'm a good writer of both fiction or history, so if you need another writer I would be good there. I'm not good at doing art, which I have a tough time with. Anything else besides art I would be okay with. 

We could always use more writers. Right now, we have two main areas for writers to work in. One, the rulebooks. We need help writing campaigns and lore that fits in the style that FW uses. The other is stories. Anything that you'd see in the novels is things we'd like to see here.

Do you have a preference?

We could always use more writers. Right now, we have two main areas for writers to work in. One, the rulebooks. We need help writing campaigns and lore that fits in the style that FW uses. The other is stories. Anything that you'd see in the novels is things we'd like to see here.

Do you have a preference?

I can work with rulebooks. Although, I am no Alan Bligh.  How many writers do you have on the rulebooks? 

Sounds like everything is almost covered. Should I just assist the other writers then?

Let's see, that leaves two options. You can either help out anyone who needs help writing their Legion fluff chapters or you can break ground with the Mechanicum Civil War campaign in Book 2A.

Okay, we have several members who need help last I checked. Kelborn could use some assistance with his Predators. San has run afoul on technical difficulties and needs some help getting the Steel Legion back on track. Squig was making slow but periodical progress with his Dune Serpents. Mikhal has just put out a new version of fluff for his Wardens of Light and has been asking for feedback. 

Those are the four that I remember reviewing in the last few months. There are other Legions that aren't finished, but who's creator wasn't actively working on them recently, including the Warriors of Peace and the Fire Keepers, owned by Drakzilla and Demus, respectively. 

The Eagle Warriors have a new steward, and Riku might want some help.

That about covers it. Plenty of opportunity.