General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Good to meet you, Beren!

And yes, we have plenty of opportunity for writers available! We divide the writing into two-fields: Black Library stories and Forgeworld rulebooks. Do you have a particular interest in one over the other?

I'm not really to bothered. If I had to pick a choice I might consider doing something on the Drowned, but they seem to be handled, and there might be others which require more work. I do have a discord account.

I do not particularly mind either field.

Edited by Beren

Here are active rulebook objectives as it now stands:

• Legions (Creators/Stewards): Predators (Kelborn, Steel Legion (SanguiniusReborn), Dune Serpents (Squig), Wardens of Light (Mikhal), Eagle Warriors (Riku)
  • Campaign: Book 2A - Mechanicum Civil War

For BL, our Monthly Challenge is focused on the Drowned. After that, it's a wide open field.

Oh good. This is most of the song, except for the last two parts. The factions are supposed to represent the Imperium, the Insurrectionists, and the Suzerainty via orchestra, metal, and choir, respectively. 

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

Before the PM, let me direct you to our current thread. After a brief review, there’s been some work done already by Bluntblade. That’ll give you an idea of what kind of writing we want to see. http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/330234-event-the-schism-of-mars/

The campaign/battle itself needs to be a minimum of 6,000 words spread over 6 chapters in a single Part. It is authorized to go over.

EDIT: The mini-book also needs an intro and a preface.

Edited by simison