General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

I really like it honestly, the hair is right, it's just braided close to the head normally. He doesn't have a power pack, but ehh I'm not too worried. And yeah I mean he had to growl at enemies so he didn't always smile.

Thank you, I'll pass it on to Nicolas. 

We got depictions for each Legions done by Drakzilla and Algrim Whitefang plus some additional Algrim did for us, i.e. Terran incarnations of our Legions or special units. About 40 - 50 in total.

Then we got Primarch portraits, mostly done by Slaine 69. About 7 in total plus 2 done by another artist, of who I forgot the name, depicting Icarion and Alexandros.

And then we got the Wardens of Light. Mikhal has tons of artwork for his Legion for both, botl and canon. Don't know how many kidneys he has sold but he really got a LOT of artwork.

I'd be the second one in this ranking as I got some additional by Ilqar (and some other artworks which are not related to the project itself).

An example, Cassus the Unifier, first Praetor of the unified XXth Legion, then known as the Ebonblades

Cassus The Unifier

We got depictions for each Legions done by Drakzilla and Algrim Whitefang plus some additional Algrim did for us, i.e. Terran incarnations of our Legions or special units. About 40 - 50 in total.

Then we got Primarch portraits, mostly done by Slaine 69. About 7 in total plus 2 done by another artist, of who I forgot the name, depicting Icarion and Alexandros.

And then we got the Wardens of Light. Mikhal has tons of artwork for his Legion for both, botl and canon. Don't know how many kidneys he has sold but he really got a LOT of artwork.

I'd be the second one in this ranking as I got some additional by Ilqar (and some other artworks which are not related to the project itself).

An example, Cassus the Unifier, first Praetor of the unified XXth Legion, then known as the Ebonblades

I need to check the rest of these out now.

There's still a lot to so and many who could use some help.

Any preferences of what you'd like to write about? A certain Legion for example?

Whatever the case, welcome onboard!

Do you have Discord? We got our own server. :)