General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Damn. That is a lot of things happpening. Should I talk to these people first before helping them out then? I figure I should start with Kelborn or help with Riku. Also, is there any introductory post that I need to make in one of the threads here?

Kelborn and I still need to work out some changes that need doing to the Predators fluff, so best start with Riku. And yeah, it would be best if you talk a bit to the legion's creator before diving in, get a feel for where they want to go with their legion, what they want doing etc.

Damn. That is a lot of things happpening. Should I talk to these people first before helping them out then? I figure I should start with Kelborn or help with Riku. Also, is there any introductory post that I need to make in one of the threads here?

Kelborn and I still need to work out some changes that need doing to the Predators fluff, so best start with Riku. And yeah, it would be best if you talk a bit to the legion's creator before diving in, get a feel for where they want to go with their legion, what they want doing etc.

Sounds like a plan then. I guess I will send a dm to Riku and ask about the situation with the Eagles Warriors then. Unless I should post in the Eagle Warriors thread? Other then that, is there anything else I should know before getting started? It’s getting late from where I am at right now and to start tomorrow if possible.

Welcome aboard!

Nice to meet you and have you in our team.

As Sig has mentioned, we need to discuss some slight changes. If those are set, the Predators' story can be fleshed out. :)

Got nearly all in line. I'm just struggling with filling it with content, etc.

Thought I'd give a shout out to the Brotherhood of the Lost which was recently featured on YouTube's '40K Theories - Homebrew of the Week'. The video can be found here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5KIHlyJGuA

Edited by Algrim Whitefang

Firstly: Welcome to the Team!

Secondly: Thanks for wanting to help immediately, I will definiteely fall back on that!

I have been working my way through the Eagle Warriors Thread, to get a feel for them, because they are obviously 'not mine', but I want to stick to the original ideas and concept - so you might want to do that too?

For everyone:

I hope all of you studied well and are ready for the exam?

Soon, my friends, sooooon...

Firstly: Welcome to the Team!

Secondly: Thanks for wanting to help immediately, I will definiteely fall back on that!

I have been working my way through the Eagle Warriors Thread, to get a feel for them, because they are obviously 'not mine', but I want to stick to the original ideas and concept - so you might want to do that too?

For everyone:

I hope all of you studied well and are ready for the exam?

Soon, my friends, sooooon...

HAH! I don't have exa-Oh wait, yes I do

Okay, we have several members who need help last I checked. Kelborn could use some assistance with his Predators. San has run afoul on technical difficulties and needs some help getting the Steel Legion back on track. Squig was making slow but periodical progress with his Dune Serpents. Mikhal has just put out a new version of fluff for his Wardens of Light and has been asking for feedback. 

Those are the four that I remember reviewing in the last few months. There are other Legions that aren't finished, but who's creator wasn't actively working on them recently, including the Warriors of Peace and the Fire Keepers, owned by Drakzilla and Demus, respectively. 

The Eagle Warriors have a new steward, and Riku might want some help.

That about covers it. Plenty of opportunity.

Welcome Shadow Swordmaster. I should add to this that the X's Terran origins are relatively unwritten at this stage.

Note to self: Legio Tonarum is this weekend's Thing to Do after finishing the update of Kataii.

I’m just not feeling the Daerrd. Maybe it’s just the level of completeness throwing me.

Dito.

Imho it kinda looks like a Wolf Lord. But I'm missing his kind spirit.

I’m just not feeling the Daerrd. Maybe it’s just the level of completeness throwing me.

Dito.

I think it looks like Daer'dd, but he's looking at an Ork. Edited by bluntblade

Dito.

Perhaps it's his expression, maybe if he had Daerr'd's trademark boisterous grin he'd feel more like him? I also agree that his hair should probably be shorter like the model Mikhal (I think?) was working on way back, lastly I think the legion icon looks too much like the Iron Hands logo in his current style so I'd suggest he changes it to match the ordinary IB insignia.