+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

So i'm considering this guy done... the more i look at it, the more i want to do, so i'm setting him aside as finished. His Speaker thing will come shortly and i'll post both together on my WIP thread. All that's left is 1 Scout and the LST and my vow will be complete.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/Bedouin1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20170619_211951_zpsiklwr4jv_edit_1497921789602_zpseo8oyzqh.jpg

...I attempted to take a "decent" photo and now realize while posting it that maybe i put too much light on it. Better pic of him will come soon to my WIP thread as well in the future.

I got all 20 scouts black fatigues done, touched up some of the green where I had black paint mishaps, black washed them. Still have to paint flesh, metallics, pouches, finish cloaks and bass them.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l270/war009/IMG_0073_zpskxxlwmlx.jpg
Edited by war009

Just saw this on the nws and rumours section. Its a ltd edition store birthday miniature apparently.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q797/halandaar/Warhammer/Forum%20Images/19400313_1702647339749462_8583640777040369952_o_zpsdsnhhfra.jpg

But never mind what its meant to be...

Is that or is that not the perfect Race Bannon hair cut????

Vow Update 1/10

Imperial Fists Vigilator (Hey!...he looks like Race Bannon!)

As race explained the origins of his avatar, i'll develop on this and why an IF as the RB entry.

I got into the hobby via MB's space crusade, whose cover sported a space marine captain with an impeccable white haircut. And my first painting attempt was an IF marine (painted with some Humbrol gold paint, black ink, and old nail varnish iirc). So this mini revisits those early years, hopefully with a bit more skill now.

Hidden Content

Norriz Front

Game wise this is my humble take on Captain Norriz of HH fame. The sons of Corax owe him, amongst other things, the delivery of 6000 suits of mk vi power armour after Istvaan V (that's right, we wouldn't have beaks if it weren't for him), and the fortification of Deliverance. Despite a rather obstinate 'i'd rather be on Terra' outlook to Corax Guerilla war, he sucks it up like a true son of Dorn and even picks up some tricks along the way (yes, camo on a VII Legion captain (!))

Hidden Content

Norriz Back

Edited by Shrieker

Just saw this on the nws and rumours section. Its a ltd edition store birthday miniature apparently.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q797/halandaar/Warhammer/Forum%20Images/19400313_1702647339749462_8583640777040369952_o_zpsdsnhhfra.jpg

But never mind what its meant to be...

Is that or is that not the perfect Race Bannon hair cut????

Who wants to get me one, because the 2 local GW stores to me are either just opened or does not have an anniversary coming up?

I’d rather suppose it is the anniversary of opening of the first store, not every local one in particular, or are there contradicting info?

Edited by Kua

Sorry I'm slacking on my vow.

One of our cats knocked the box my Tempests and Stormraven were in off the table, which necessitated repairs before I could paint.

Tempest wings are a pain to reglue.

Update...

got some more work done last night.

Skin tone, metallics, camo cloaks. need to touch up some areas still.

Still need to do:

Eyes, pounches, sniper team weapons, decal, weather and base. 

if that is the case i guess ill be able to get it

New info/rumor from some Berlin GW:

They will be available on each specific shop’s birthday over the year, even if it’s not the 25th. But made-to-order only.

So one would have to ask when the store’s birthday is first.

if that is the case i guess ill be able to get it

New info/rumor from some Berlin GW:

They will be available on each specific shop’s birthday over the year, even if it’s not the 25th. But made-to-order only.

So one would have to ask when the store’s birthday is first.

Asked around at my local GW. They will cost 25€/20 pound, will be on sale (unlimited amount per buyer) on the local store's birthday, and produced on demand. Won't ship before 2nd september though. Guess who can order them in 2 weeks... :whistling: