Codex Next Week

lonewolf81

That BoLS article is embarrassing... “we haven’t heard anything but here’s the rumours”

I don’t even know why I go there on a daily basis anymore.

Huh odd they posted it just 6 hours ago. So they are just reposting for views or there was an update somewhere...

Come on guys check the facts

1. Bols is unreliable

2. Haechi said wolves in August months ago

3. Age of sigmar releases are moving faster than 40k did a year ago

5. After GW anounces a series of codices , the pre orders are up 1 to 1 and a half month after 

6. The community is pushing for orks and wolves every day in the fb page

My guess is mid- end july the first codex drops . We will see in the next white dwarf soon enough

Come on guys check the facts

1. Bols is unreliable

2. Haechi said wolves in August months ago

3. Age of sigmar releases are moving faster than 40k did a year ago

5. After GW anounces a series of codices , the pre orders are up 1 to 1 and a half month after 

6. The community is pushing for orks and wolves every day in the fb page

My guess is mid- end july the first codex drops . We will see in the next white dwarf soon enough

1.true

2.Haechi has been wrong on a few things before this could be one of those times.

3.true, but we don't know GW plans. July could be more AoS or a rest period.

4. Missing?

5. All the other codics didn't have a huge AoS release between announcement and release.

6.if GW listened to the FB page we would have had a plastic thunderhawk and the Lion released months ago. We only got plastic SoB because of the official GW survey. Not because of FB or reddit. If a majority said they wanted new Eldar models, then we probably would be getting new Eldar models.

That BoLS article is embarrassing... “we haven’t heard anything but here’s the rumours”

Because you are a click-bait junkie? :p

When does new white dwarf come out?? 6-7 july???

Should be 6 July, by the Allfather I would buy a copy if it contained SW information. However I fear it is more AoS. I know it's misplaced hatred, but starting to hate AoS. 4 White Dwarf magazine premiered AoS, 1 Blood Bowl, and 2 40k. Not to mention all the releases. Though AoS are probably saying the same thing late last year.

I still think it’s weird if they delay our codex until this late in summer and all that arrives is a Primaris upgrade sprue. Possible still, but weird.

Indeed, if that is all we are getting, why the long wait? Why not just bring us out around the same time as BAs and DAs? :ermm:

I haven't gone in months. But when we finally got a little nod toward our Dex from GW, I go daily again. Once we finally get the Dex, probably be another year before I go back. I still love the Forget the Narrative podcast, but the site is just ad city.

Since I have nothing to look forward to, Im just tagging along with you guys here, to share a bit of the excitement lol.

And to be honest, even I am fed up with the wait.

Throw us a bone (no pun intended) GW.

I want to see the new Sucessors, the new mini, the upgrade sprue!

Since I have nothing to look forward to, Im just tagging along with you guys here, to share a bit of the excitement lol.

Ah cmon, don't be shy. Your another wolf in zealots clothing like the guy in that Templar thread! :D

Ah cmon, don't be shy. Your another wolf in zealots clothing like the guy in that Templar thread! :D

If GW could successfully marry greatswords and wolf's...

Ah cmon, don't be shy. Your another wolf in zealots clothing like the guy in that Templar thread! :biggrin.:

If GW could successfully marry greatswords and wolf's...

Honestly, I kinda want space wolves dex to have rules for black templar, carcarchadons for somereason.

I still think it’s weird if they delay our codex until this late in summer and all that arrives is a Primaris upgrade sprue. Possible still, but weird.

Indeed, if that is all we are getting, why the long wait? Why not just bring us out around the same time as BAs and DAs? :ermm:

Because Xenos / non Imperial players would complain about all the Marine books coming out and their faction having to wait.

Indeed, if that is all we are getting, why the long wait? Why not just bring us out around the same time as BAs and DAs? :ermm:
Because Xenos / non Imperial players would complain about all the Marine books coming out and their faction having to wait.

If GW was worried about that wouldn't they have spaced out the releases at the start better? I mean all major original imperial factions were out by like January or February except space wolves and sisters. And sisters are in need of a huge update.

I hope that orks and wolves will break the castle back shooty lists and shift the meta. All in all i hope for the revenge of the assault phase with those two. There are ways to do it through stratagems, relics, clan/great company tactics, psychic powers, warlord traits etc

Somebody must be joking, no wolves or orks for july's white dwarf i guess 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/06/28/white-dwarf-preview-updates-for-warhammer-board-games/

Eh call me an optimistic fool but in my mind thats not how they'll debut the new stuff, as a sidenote of a white dwarf preview. There's still hope, I still don't expect to hear anything until AoS release is done.

in the may preview they talked about deathwatch and harleys so if something was coming in july it should have been in there, at least a scrap of info.

AOS looks like it is coming to an end,  a couple of heroes next week and thats it. Then they do the mini games and maybe august will be 40k heavy who knows.

Damn this anticipation is killing me 

in the may preview they talked about deathwatch and harleys so if something was coming in july it should have been in there, at least a scrap of info.

AOS looks like it is coming to an end,  a couple of heroes next week and thats it. Then they do the mini games and maybe august will be 40k heavy who knows.

Damn this anticipation is killing me 

Fair, but if I remember right that wasn't the first we'd heard in regards to release order etc. right?

A dude on FB was saying KT pre order end of July.

So yeah I expect wolves and Orks August. AoS might take the July slot.

There are still lots of kits to be released for AoS.

Nighthaunt and stormcast multi part units.

Since SW/Orks aren't even mentioned for July WD that automatically pushes them to at least August. Unreal. Blatantly unfair for us to have to keep playing using index lists against armies that have had their books for over a year now.

Archived