Codex Next Week

lonewolf81

Maybe a morale test between charging unit and charged unit. A success denies overwatch.

or treat it as a moral test. combat, then moral test again.

(fluffy, its people fleeing from  the space wolves charge)

Don't worry guys, we still don't have a codex, but we're getting Warhammer 40k Monopoly in July instead. Now I genuinely feel like they are just f+$!ing with us.

The community post said Monopoly is in late 2018. And since GW licenses 40k a lot, Hasbro licenses Monopoly to everyone (seriously)  who knows what company actually developed/printed that game.

From FB page[/size]

Warhammer 40,000 hope orks get sum kickass stuff like this too . Are g clut next ?[/size]

18057108_1816851418635489_87114286185341

Warhammer 40,000 Codex: Space Wolves and Codex: Orks are next[/size]

This seems a little understated they already said GSC, SW, Ork codic were next, people here just got caught up thinking we were next. Rumors said GSC was next and had a few models, and SW were in September. So I am sticking to the rumor of September, and it would be a welcome surprise if the rumors are wrong.

GW already said Genestealer cults were coming after Space Wolves and Orks. GW has not said if SW/Orks are coming out at the same time or which order they will be released. But GSC is definitely coming after those two.

My understanding is someone goofed and accidentally put those models out for display.

GW made the video admitting the mistake and making fun of themselves for it.

I don't think their plan is to bump GSC as the next release.  This is just a company turning a screw up into a light hearted marketing joke

Titanicus will most likely  be a one week release. I believe  one of the codices is dropping in August (some rumors said wolves in August). The places to look at are:

1. Hints in the next month section of july white dwarf 

2. The white dwarf review in 26 - 30 july

"Gets back to the waiting room" :sad.:

Also the wall prints  in this  warhammer community link feature primaris wolves and adeptus titanicus for 40k (the other 2 are age of sigmar), coincidence ???

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/07/01/store-anniversaries-new-and-improved/

I agree with this. Titanicus is not going to interfere with 40k codex releases. The July WD will hopefully have hints in the next month section which would mean our codex drops in August. At least that's what I am fervently hoping.

The July issue of white dwarf is up for pre order. There is a pic of the paint splatter pages, it has Arjac on it. It's not about painting wolves, but battle damage. Still, could be a good omen.

Or maybe I'm clutching at straws!

The July issue of white dwarf is up for pre order. There is a pic of the paint splatter pages, it has Arjac on it. It's not about painting wolves, but battle damage. Still, could be a good omen.

this was spotted, I think its a tease at the end of the white dward

gSmZE3C.png

thats primaris in preherest wolf colorings

this was spotted, I think its a tease at the end of the white dward

gSmZE3C.png

thats primaris in preherest wolf colorings

This bit is from a Picture/poster that will be available for the aniversary of each games workshop shop. Yoyo Ninja Put the URL where it apears.

StoreAnniversaryArtCards-1stJul-Content5

Archived